Town & Country, New Zealand. w/c Monday 19 May

    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2014
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      w/c Monday 19 May 2014, 9 pm [NZ Standard Time]
      MONDAY: Simulcast Live on:
      COUNTRY RADIO: DUNEDIN 87.7 fm
      COUNTRY RADIO: INVERCARGILL 105.2 fm
      COUNTRY RADIO: GORE 88.1 fm
      SHAKEY FM, 88 fm, CHRISTCHURCH

      WEDNESDAY 10pm FIELDING: NZ Country Music Radio
      (Live streaming @ www.nzcmradio.servebbs.com )

      SATURDAY 2 pm: ACCESS RADIO TARANAKI 104.4 fm
      (Live streaming @ www.accessradiotaranaki.com )

      SUNDAY 3 pm: ARANGA and RUAWAI 88.2 fm
      + BIG RIVER FM 98.6 DARGAVILLE & The KAIPARA
      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz )

      Encore Broadcasts:
      NZCMRadio 107.2 fm: Thursday 2 pm & Tuesday 5 am
      SHAKEY FM, 88 fm CHRISTCHURCH Friday 6 pm

      Previous 5 weeks of Podcasts at...
      www.accessradio.org.nz/town_and_country_aotearoa.html
      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's MUSICAL MELANGE *

      For: NZ Music Month .....
      ____________________
      TREVOR STEVENS,
      - I Can't Believe My Lies [NZ] (Diamondback)
      KIMBALL BRISCO JOHNSON, I'm Over You [NZ]
      NOEL PARLANE, Don't Be Angry [NZ] (Diamondback)
      DARREN McKEAN,
      - I Thought Our Love Was Strong [NZ] (new)
      WALTER (Wiz) WALSH, One More Day [NZ] (Diamondback)
      MAX McCAULEY, Bonnie Dee [NZ]
      RED MOLLY, Homeward Bound (new)
      REX ALLEN Jr, Where Are The Heroes (Diamondback)
      RED MOLLY, Pretend (new)
      MITCH SNOW, The Distance Between Us (Diamondback)
      ALFRED APAKA, Flowers Of Paradise
      DAVE PARKS, Margarita (Diamondback)
      TUMBLING BONES, Loving A Fool (new)
      MARCELLA TAMBOURIS,
      - There's No Getting Over You (Diamondback)
      TUMBLING BONES, Just Because (new)
      HERMANN LAMMERS MEYER,
      - Don't Forget To Remember [Germany] (Diamondback)
      GENE WATSON, Farewell Party
      CHET ATKINS & LES PAUL, I'm Your Greatest Fan
      AL DEXTER, Love Lanes Of Yesterday
      MICHAEL ENGLISH, Mama's Footsteps [Ireland] (new)
      AL DEXTER, I'm Leaving My Troubles Behind
      MICHAEL ENGLISH,
      - Until You Have Walked In My Shoes [Ireland] (new)
      KAY ADAMS & DICK CURLESS, No Fool Like An Old Fool
      MICHAEL ENGLISH,
      - I Dreamed Of An Old Love Affair (Ireland) [new]
      TOM T. HALL, Back When We Were Young
      NORAH JONES, My Blue Heaven
      CARL DOBKINS Jr, My Heart Is An Open Book
      RUSTY DRAPER: Mule, You Lazy Mule
      The OAK RIDGE BOYS,
      - I Guess It Never Hurts To Hurt Sometimes
      Our sincere thanks to all the artists, labels and studios for
      making their music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      Email: blue.smoke@...