Playlist: Viva le Mock 2/28/14

  • Mock the DJ
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2014
      WRCT 88.3 fm - Pittsburgh, PA
      www.wrct.org

      Program: Viva le Mock
      Date: 02-28-2014; 9p-1a

      The Mock:  Magazine

      Lou Reed -- My Name is Mok
      Neil Young -- Cinnamon Girl
      Gigolo Aunts -- Serious Drugs (BMX Bandits cover)
      Redd Kross -- I Don't Know How to Be Your Friend
      Red House Painters -- Shock Me (AC/DC cover)

      Hospitality -- Nightingale
      Chris Mills and the Distant Stars -- Blooms
      Gingersol -- Blink
      Eels -- Dirty Girl
      Pernice Brothers -- 7:30

      David Bowie -- The Laughing Gnome*
      The Solipsistics -- (They Tease Me Because) They Like Me
      Sparks -- Angst in My Pants
      Bruce Woolley & The Camera Club -- Video Killed the Radio Star
      West Coast Pop Art Experimental Band -- 'Scuse Me, Miss Rose

      The Numbers Band (15 60 75) -- Who Do You Love? (Bo Diddley cover)
      Allegheny Rhythm Rangers -- Gone Gone Gone
      Bob Wills & His Texas Playboys -- Roly-Poly
      Ryan Adams -- To Be Young (Is to Be Sad, Is to Be High)
      Chet Vincent and The Big Bend -- Limousine
      Laughing Hyenas -- Here We Go Again

      Naked Raygun -- Vanilla Blue
      Tough Age -- The Heart of Juliet Jones
      Nox Boys -- Military School
      Peter Murphy -- Final Solution (Pere Ubu cover)
      Falco -- 3 -- Vienna Calling*

      The Gun Club -- Sex Beat
      Mission Of Burma -- All World Cowboy Romance
      X -- See How We Are
      Luna -- California (All the Way)
      The Hidden Cameras -- Doom

      The Fleshtones -- Hipster Heaven
      [@ 31st Street Pub 3/5]
      The Long Ryders -- Never Got to Meet the Mom
      The Knack -- Boys Go Crazy
      King Tuff -- Stranger
      Kontrol Cow -- Never Learned to Surf

      Rainer Maria -- Breakfast of Champions
      The Affordable Floors -- Temptation (New Order cover)
      Gap Dream -- Shine Your Light

      The Mock: Magazine
      Nouvelle Vague -- Parade (Magazine cover)
      Pigface -- Magazine
      Trotsky Icepick -- The Light Pours Out of Me (Magazine cover)
      No Fun At All -- Shot by Both Sides (Magazine cover)
      Pedro the Lion -- Magazine
      Jason Falkner -- A Song From Under the Floorboards (Magazine cover)

      Letting Up Despite Great Faults -- Details of My World
      The Reindeer Section -- Tout le Monde
      Cloud Control -- Happy Birthday
      Love and Rockets -- Haunted When the Minutes Drag
      Steve Wynn -- Sweetness and Light

      Tommy Keene -- Warren in the 60's
      Big Star -- The Ballad of El Goodo

      * requests