Town & Country New Zealand. w/c Monday 30 September

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2013
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      w/c Monday 30 September 2013, 9 pm [NZ Standard Time]
      Simulcast Live on:
      COUNTRY RADIO: 87.7 FM, DUNEDIN also
      105.2 fm INVERCARGILL and 88.1 fm GORE
      plus SHAKEY FM, 88 fm, CHRISTCHURCH

      SUNDAY 3 pm: ARANGA and RUAWAI 88.2 fm
      + BIG RIVER FM 98.6 in Dargaville and The Kaipara
      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      Encore Broadcast:
      6 pm Friday: SHAKEY FM, 88 fm CHRISTCHURCH

      Podcast: download or listen at...
      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's MUSICAL MELANGE *

      DEREK KIRKLAND, Oracle Blues [NZ]
      JOHNNY CASH, Come Along And Ride This Train
      BOBBY BARE, The Jogger
      JOHNNY CASH, All Over Again
      BILLY CURRINGTON, Banana Pancakes [new]
      AUGIE MEYERS,
      - The Sun Is Shining Down On Me In Texas [new]
      BILLY CURRINGTON, Hard To Be A Hippie [new]
      MARVIN RAINWATER (RIP):
      --- The Wayward Angel
      --- Gonna Find Me A Bluebird
      --- The Pale Face Indian
      MARTY ROBBINS, I Couldn't Keep From Crying
      JOHNNY CASH, Foolish Questions
      J D WALTERS & Friends, Honolulu Tennessee
      TROY CASSAR-DALEY, Ladies In My Life [Oz]
      ADAM HARVEY & TROY CASSAR-DALEY,
      - King Of The Road [Oz]
      TROY CASSAR-DALEY, I Wish I Was A Train [Oz]
      ADAM HARVEY & TROY CASSAR-DALEY,
      - Seven Spanish Angels [Oz]
      TROY CASSAR-DALEY, River Boy [Oz]
      ADAM HARVEY with KASEY CHAMBERS &
      ... SHANE NICHOLSON, In The Jailhouse Now [Oz]
      DALE EVANS, San Angelo
      ROY ROGERS, Don't Waste Your Time On Me
      DALE EVANS & ROY ROGERS,
      - You've Got A Rope Around My Heart
      E'VAN O'DONNELL, A Light In The Church [Ire]
      THERESA RODGERS, Tonight In Camden Town [Ire]
      E'VAN O'DONNELL, Summertime In Ireland [Ire]
      DURWOOD HADDOCK, You Can Count On Me
      HERMANN LAMMERS MEYER,
      - Home Of The Damned [Germany]
      AUGIE MEYERS, Deed To Texas [new]
      Our sincere thanks to all the artists, labels and studios for
      making their music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      Email: blue.smoke@...