Fwd: Town & Country New Zealand. w/c Monday 23 September

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2013
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      w/c Monday 23 September 2013, 9 pm [NZ Standard Time]
      Simulcast Live on:
      COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 FM, DUNEDIN also
      105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
      plus SHAKEY FM, 88 fm, CHRISTCHURCH

      SUNDAY 3 pm: ARANGA & RUAWAI 88.2 fm
      + BIG RIVER FM 98.6 in Dargaville & The Kaipara
      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      Encore Broadcast:
      6 pm Friday: SHAKEY FM, 88 fm CHRISTCHURCH

      Podcast: download or listen at...

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's MUSICAL MELANGE *

      DEREK KIRKLAND, Oracle Blues [NZ]
      CARTER FAMILY, Bury Me Beneath The Willow
      ELVIS PRESLEY (Doug Davis)
      CAPTAIN JERRY, You're The Reason [TSP]
      The SOU'WESTERS, Tui In The Rain [NZ]
      FRANK CAVITT, I Love Lovin' You [TSP]
      DEL McCOURY Band, Once More With Feeling [new]
      MEG DEVLIN IRISH, Right On Time [TSP]
      DEL McCOURY Band, Only You [new]
      TERJE IVERSEN, Whisky Bent & Hell Bound [TSP] [Norway]
      CONNIE SMITH (Doug Davis)
      TERJE IVERSEN, Better With The Band [TSP] [Norway]
      BILLY O'ROURKE, Idalou [new]
      BILLY BERRY, Moonshine [TSP]
      BILLIE O'ROURKE, You're From The Country, Too [new]
      ZACH THOMAS, Coming Home [TSP]
      JIMMY SHAND Band, Bluebell Polka [Scotland]
      D. B. REILLY, Wrapped Around Your Little Finger [TSP]
      BIG TOM, Tears On Her Bridal Bouquet [new] [Ireland]
      JIMMY SHAND Band, The Veleta [Scotland]
      BIG TOM, I Miss A Lot Of Trains [new] [Ireland]
      CARTER FAMILY, Take Good Care Of Him
      JERRY REED (Doug Davis)
      CARTER FAMILY, Michael Row The Boat Ashore
      RIP: MARVIN RAINWATER, The Valley Of The Moon
      HOYLE BROTHERS, Don't Leave Yet
      CHRIS YOUNG, Text Me, Texas [new]
      Our sincere thanks to all the artists, labels and studios for
      making their music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      Email: blue.smoke@...