Town & Country New Zealand. w/c Monday 16 September

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2013
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      w/c Monday 16 September 2013, 9 pm [NZ Standard Time]
      Simulcast Live on:
      COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 FM, DUNEDIN also
      105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
      plus SHAKEY FM, 88 fm, CHRISTCHURCH

      SUNDAY 3 pm: ARANGA & RUAWAI 88.2 fm
      + BIG RIVER FM 98.6 in Dargaville & The Kaipara
      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      Encore Broadcast:
      6 pm Friday: SHAKEY FM, 88 fm CHRISTCHURCH

      Podcast: download or listen at...

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's MUSICAL MELANGE *

      STOP THE TRUCK, One Of Your Lies
      ALINA DUWE, Clouds In My Hair [TSP]
      STOP THE TRUCK, Nuthin' But A Hillbilly
      DALTON TRAVIS GRAY, Cruise Control [TSP]
      JEAN SHEPARD (Doug Davis)
      PAUL STOKES, A Day At The Doctor [TSP]
      BOBBY LEWIS, So Close I Can Taste It (new album)
      C. R. ECKER Band, Our Fence Needs Mendin' [TSP]
      BOBBY LEWIS, Rock-A-Billy Days (new album)
      The A. P. CARTER FAMILY,
      - Two More Years And I'll Be Free
      BRIAN VOLLMER, My Favourite Waltz
      JOE & JANETTE CARTER, Curtains Of Night
      BUCK T. EDWARDS, You Can Have Her
      DAVID ALLAN COE (Doug Davis)
      BUCK T. EDWARDS,
      - Was My Girlfriend Abducted By Space Aliens?
      SLIM DUSTY, While The Damper Cooks (Oz)
      CRAIG WAYNE BOYD, Learning To Dance
      SLIM DUSTY, Give It A Go, Mate (Oz)
      EDDIE NOACK, Why Should I Be Lonely?
      SLIM DUSTY, Losin' My Blues Tonight (Oz)
      DAVID ADKINS & REPUBLIK STEELE, Get 'Em Up
      MISS LESLIE, I Don't Go There (new album)
      JUNE STEARNS (Doug Davis)
      SHERYL CROW, We Ought To Be Drinkin' (new CD)
      STEVE TRAVIS, I Don't Know Why I Love You (Ire)
      BRETT ELDREDGE, Don't Ya
      STEVE TRAVIS [a medley] (Ire)
      LLOYD GREEN, There Goes My Everything
      Our sincere thanks to all the artists, labels and studios for
      making their music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      Email: blue.smoke@...