Town & Country New Zealand. w/c Monday 09 September

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2013
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      w/c Monday 09 September 2013, 9 pm [NZ Standard Time]
      Simulcast Live on:
      COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 FM, DUNEDIN also
      105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
      plus SHAKEY FM, 88 fm, CHRISTCHURCH

      SUNDAY 6 pm: ARANGA & RUAWAI 88.2 fm
      + BIG RIVER FM 98.6 in Dargaville & The Kaipara
      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      Encore Broadcast:
      6 pm Friday: SHAKEY FM, 88 fm CHRISTCHURCH

      Podcast: download or listen at...

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's MUSICAL MELANGE *

      *** All latest releases --- albums, and radio singles ***

      BROOKS WILLIAMS, Teach Me
      MITCH SNOW, Twice In A Lifetime
      BROOKS WILLIAMS, King Of California
      HEARTS IN HARMONY, Those Old 45s
      BROOKS WILLIAMS, Playground Games
      HERMANN LAMMERS MEYER, I'll Be Home Soon [De]
      GLENN ERICKSON, Beneath The Maui Moon
      CHRIS ANDERSON, The Winds Of Freedom
      GLENN ERICKSON, The Ballad Of Ringo Flamingo
      WALTER "WIZ" WALSH, Happy Anniversary [NZ]
      NOEL PARLANE, Honky Tonkin' All Night Long [NZ]
      NOEL PARLANE & SUZANNE PRENTICE,
      - You Bring Out The Best In Me [NZ]
      JIM O'DELL, Joker Joe
      AUDREY AULD, Lonely Town [Oz]
      MARK BRINE, Banjo Ringin'
      AUDREY AULD, Your Wife [Oz]
      JEFF ASCHMANN, I Don't Need A Plastic Jesus [Oz]
      AUDREY AULD, Nashville1 [Oz]
      MARK STEPAKOFF, Cowboy Dreams
      CAROLANN SOLEBELLO, Golden Boy
      MARK STEPAKOFF, Kitty Is A Cougar
      UB40, On The Other Hand [UK]
      MARK STEPAKOFF, The Story
      UB40, Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain [UK]
      PAUL BOGART, Just Might Be Love
      The SOU'WESTERS, Going West [NZ]
      PAUL BOGART, Barefoot Baby
      Our sincere thanks to all the artists, labels and studios for
      making their music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      Email: blue.smoke@...