Town & Country, New Zealand. w/c Mon 02 September

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2013
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      w/c Monday 02 September 2013, 9 pm [NZ Standard Time]
      Simulcast Live on:
      COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 FM, DUNEDIN also
      105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
      plus SHAKEY FM, 88 fm, CHRISTCHURCH

      SUNDAY 6 pm: ARANGA & RUAWAI 88.2 fm
      + BIG RIVER FM 98.6 in Dargaville & The Kaipara
      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      Encore Broadcast:
      6 pm Friday: SHAKEY FM, 88 fm CHRISTCHURCH

      Podcast: download or listen at...

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's MUSICAL MELANGE *

      *** This is the 1st Playlist for our 23rd Year of Broadcasting! ***

      *** All NEW ZEALAND artists and/or NEW ZEALAND songs ***

      CRAIG ROBERTSON, The Legend
      ANN PASCOE, Drop Of A Tear
      NOEL PARLANE, Cottage In The Country
      DEREK KIRKLAND, Ring Ring Ring
      CHRIS PROWSE, Breakfast In Glanavy
      ALAN DOWNES, Road Of Gold
      MARG LAYTON, Starlight Hotel
      ALAN DOWNES, Part Of Life
      PITT RAMSAY, Southland Bound
      EDDIE LOW, Chain Of Love
      JOY ADAMS: But Wait, There's More
      EDDIE LOW, Aroha
      TREVOR EDMONSTON, South Sea Affair
      JAY EPAE, Hawaiian Melody
      GEORGE TUMAHAI, Aloha Means A Lot
      MARIA DALLAS, Shadows Of Your Heart
      BRENT PARLANE, I Know A Secret
      MARIA DALLAS, I'll Cry Tomorrow
      PHIL GARLAND, The Moonlight Trail
      TEX MORTON, Kiwi Songs
      ROY ROGERS, Kiwi Bird
      PAUL WALDEN, Hinemoa And Tutanekai
      The DUPLICATS, Get Out Those Old Records
      PAUL WALDEN, Kewpie Doll
      ESME STEPHENS & BUDDY RICH,
      - (How Much Is That) Doggie In The Window
      The HI-MARKS, Only You
      ESME STEPHENS & JULIAN LEE,
      - Side By Side
      LEE SMITH & His RANGERS,
      - I'm Wasting My Tears On You
      The THREE LADS, Open Up Your Heart
      Our sincere thanks to all the artists, labels and studios for
      making their music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      Email: blue.smoke@...