Town & Country, New Zealand. w/c Mon 26 August

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2013
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      w/c Monday 26 August 2013, 9 pm [NZ Standard Time]
      Simulcast Live on:
      COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 FM, DUNEDIN also
      105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
      plus SHAKEY FM, 88 fm, CHRISTCHURCH

      SUNDAY 6 pm: ARANGA & RUAWAI 88.2 fm
      + BIG RIVER FM 98.6 in Dargaville & The Kaipara
      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      Encore Broadcast:
      6 pm Friday: SHAKEY FM, 88 fm CHRISTCHURCH

      Podcast: download or listen at...

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's MUSICAL MELANGE *

      *** This Playlist Completes 22 Continuous Years! ***

      The ROOFTOP SINGERS, Walk Right In
      BOBBY BARE, Yard Full Of Rusty Cars
      The ROOFTOP SINGERS, Cool Water
      BOBBY BARE, This Guitar Is For Sale
      VERN GOSDIN (Doug Davis)
      BOBBY BARE, The Gambler
      GLEN CAMPBELL: [new album]
      --- Rhinestone Cowboy
      --- By The Time I Get To Phoenix
      --- Waitin' On The Comin' Of My Lord
      TEXAS RUBY, Falling Leaf
      MOE BANDY (Doug Davis)
      HANK SMITH, My Wish To You
      NICK LOWE, House For Sale
      Tennessee ERNIE FORD & GLEN CAMPBELL,
      - She Called Me Baby
      HANK THOMPSON, I'll Still Be Here Tomorrow
      TERESA BREWER, San Antonio Rose
      HANK THOMPSON & GEORGE JONES,
      - Hey George, Hey Hank
      WILLIE NELSON, Walking My Baby Back Home
      HANK THOMPSON, KITTY WELLS, TANYA TUCKER,
      - Wild Side Of Life/Honky Tonk Angels
      GENE WATSON, This Could Go On Forever
      BRIAN VOLLMER, My Favorite Waltz [new]
      RIK PALIERI & GEORGE MANN,
      - I Don't Want Your Millions, Mister [new]
      PETE SEEGER, Time's A-Gettin' Hard
      RIK PALIERI & GEORGE MANN, Union Maid [new]
      GENE WATSON, Only Yesterday
      JIMMIE RODGERS, Rainbow At Midnight
      The ROOFTOP SINGERS, Working On The Railroad
      WYLIE & The WILD WEST, Ragtime Cowboy Joe

      Our sincere thanks to all the artists, labels and studios for
      making their music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      Email: blue.smoke@...