Town & Country, New Zealand. w/c Mon 19 August

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17 11:08 PM
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      w/c Monday 19 August 2013, 9 pm [NZ Standard Time]
      Simulcast Live on:
      COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 FM, DUNEDIN also
      105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
      plus SHAKEY FM, 88 fm, CHRISTCHURCH

      SUNDAY 6 pm: ARANGA & RUAWAI 88.2 fm
      + BIG RIVER FM 98.6 in Dargaville & The Kaipara
      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      Encore Broadcast:
      6 pm Friday: SHAKEY FM, 88 fm CHRISTCHURCH

      Podcast: download or listen at...

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's MUSICAL MELANGE *

      WYLIE & THe WILD WEST, Don't Fence Me In
      CARL SMITH, Have I Told You Lately
      WYLIE & The WILD WEST, The Lilac Bush
      BUCK FORD I'll Never Know If I Don't Ask
      WYLIE & The WILD WEST, Room To Roam
      BUCK FORD, It Ain't The Club
      LAUREN LaPOINTE,
      - If All The Flowers Were The Same [new]
      BRIAN VOLLMER, My Favorite Waltz [new]
      LAUREN LaPOINTE, When The Wind Blows [new]
      CORIN RAYMOND & The Sundowners [Ca, new]:
      -- Postcard From Winnipeg
      -- If I Were You Instead Of Me
      -- Nine Inch Nails
      RED SOVINE, Mama's Birthday
      LEFTY FRIZZELL, There's No Food In This House
      RED SOVINE, Down Through The Years
      The BARN BIRDS, In The Light Of Day [new]
      RED SOVINE, The Old Pine Tree
      The BARN BIRDS, One Night At A Time [new]
      LEFTY FRIZZELL, Run 'Em Off
      The BARN BIRDS, Sundays Lovin' You [new]
      RAY STEVENS, Stuck On You
      COLIN THOMSON,
      - Three Little Heads At The Window [Oz]
      GRAEME HUGO,
      - God Must Be A Cowboy [Oz]
      COLIN THOMSON, Goodnight Irene [Oz]
      JIM "Curly" MUSGRAVE,
      - The Ornery Camp Cooky's Stew [Ca]
      JOHN MILLER & His COUNTRY CASUALS,
      - A Real Ghost Town [Scot]
      JIM "Curly" MUSGRAVE, Cherokee Sun [Ca]
      LEFTY FRIZZELL,
      - Give Me More More More (Of Your Kisses)
      Our sincere thanks to all the artists, labels and studios for
      making their music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      Email: blue.smoke@...