Town & Country, New Zealand. w/c Mon 11 August

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2013
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      w/c Monday 11 August 2013, 9 pm [NZ Standard Time]
      Simulcast Live on:
      COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 FM, DUNEDIN also
      105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
      plus SHAKEY FM, 88 fm, CHRISTCHURCH

      SUNDAY 6 pm: ARANGA & RUAWAI 88.2 fm
      + BIG RIVER FM 98.6 in Dargaville & The Kaipara
      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      Encore Broadcast:
      6 pm Friday: SHAKEY FM, 88 fm CHRISTCHURCH

      Podcast: download or listen at...
      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's MUSICAL MELANGE *

      BILL ANDERSON, It Ain't My Job To Tote Your Monkey
      MATT GRIFFITHS, Doing My Best [new, TSP]
      BILL ANDERSON, While Talking To Myself
      MATT GRIFFITHS, Kids Of That Kind [new, TSP]
      PORTER WAGONER (Doug Davis)
      RAY WILLIAM ROLDAN, The Preacher [new, TSP]
      ALAN DOWNES, Huiarangi Home Brew [new, NZ]
      MARTIN CURTIS, The Tarras Funeral [NZ]
      ALAN DOWNES, Yesterday's Cars [new, NZ]
      JIMMIE RODGERS:
      - No-One Will Ever Know
      - The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance
      - Slow Poke
      TONI WEST & COLIN PAUL, I Painted It Blue [new, UK]
      HANK WILLIAMS (Doug Davis)
      DEAN MARTIN & TENNESSEE ERNIE FORD,
      - When The Ship Hit The Sand
      CHARLEY PRIDE, Resting Place
      NIKKI NELSON, While The Jukebox Gently Weeps
      CHARLEY PRIDE, Maybe Love Will Save The Day
      LES PAUL & MARY FORD,
      - I'm Thinking Tonight Of My Blue Eyes
      VINCE GILL & PAUL FRANKLIN,
      - I Can't Be Myself [new]
      LES PAUL & MARY FORD,
      - Take Me In Your Arms And Hold Me
      TOM NEAL, In His Arms I'm Not Afraid [new]
      BRAD WOLFE, We Walked This Road Before
      TOM NEAL, Charmaine [new]
      KENNY DALE, We Could Be Dancin'
      BILL ANDERSON,
      - That's When The Fight Broke Out
      RICKY van SHELTON & DOLLY PARTON,
      - The Rockin' Years
      HOMER & JETHRO, I Really Don't Want To Know
      JIM ED BROWN, In Style Again [new]
      Our sincere thanks to all the artists, labels and studios for
      making their music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      Email: blue.smoke@...