Fwd: Town & Country, New Zealand. w/c Mon 05 August

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2013
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      w/c Monday 05 August 2013, 9 pm [NZ Standard Time]
      Simulcast Live on:
      COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 FM, DUNEDIN also
      105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
      plus SHAKEY FM, 88 fm, CHRISTCHURCH

      SUNDAY 6 pm: ARANGA & RUAWAI 88.2 fm
      + BIG RIVER FM 98.6 in Dargaville & The Kaipara
      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      Encore Broadcast:
      6 pm Friday: SHAKEY FM, 88 fm CHRISTCHURCH

      Podcast: download or listen at...

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's MUSICAL MELANGE *

      GENE AUTRY, Serenade Of The Bells
      TANYA TUCKER,
      - I Believe The South Is Gonna Rise Again
      GENE WATSON, Paper Rosie
      KAYTON ROBERTS, A Fool Such As I
      RED FOLEY, Old Shep
      KAYTON ROBERTS,
      - I Wish They Didn't Mean Goodbye
      SLIM DUSTY, Scrap With A Buck Kangaroo (Oz)
      DUANE TAYLOR, My Greatest Love
      WOODY GUTHRIE, Do Re Mi
      *** IRISH Singers:
      DECLAN NERNEY, Goodbye Johnny Dear
      SHAUN LOUGHREY, Someone From Home
      DECLAN NERNEY, Kelly's Mountain Dew
      THERESA RODGERS,
      - Five Thousand Miles From Sligo
      JOHNNY LOUGHREY, Going Back To Ireland Again
      THERESA RODGERS, My Connemara Home
      JOHNNY LOUGHREY,
      - The Green Fields Around Ferbane
      DECLAN NERNEY, Green Hills Are Rollin' Still
      JOHNNY LOUGHREY, Ireland My Homeland
      JOHNNY BRADY, The Place I Call Home
      THERESA RODGERS, This Is My Island
      JOHNNY LOUGHREY, Any Town In Ireland
      PORTER WAGONER & DOLLY PARTON,
      - Silver Sandals
      GANEY ARSEMENT, I'm Sorry (new)
      PORTER WAGONER & DOLLY PARTON,
      - It Might As Well As Be Me
      LEON PAYNE,
      - If I Could Only Live My Life Over
      KENNY ROBERTS, Sweet Little Cherokee
      LEON PAYNE, Poke Salad Greens
      DAVID BALL, Trying Not To Love You
      PETER POSA, Green Green Grass Of Home (NZ)
      Our sincere thanks to all the artists, labels and studios for
      making their music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      Email: blue.smoke@...