Town & Country, New Zealand. w/c Mon 29 July

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27 10:01 PM
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      w/c Monday 29 July 2013, 9 pm [NZ Standard Time]
      Simulcast Live on:
      COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 FM, DUNEDIN also
      105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
      plus SHAKEY FM, 88 fm, CHRISTCHURCH

      SUNDAY 6 pm: ARANGA & RUAWAI 88.2 fm
      + BIG RIVER FM 98.6 in Dargaville & The Kaipara
      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      Encore Broadcast:
      6 pm Friday: SHAKEY FM, 88 fm CHRISTCHURCH

      Podcast: download or listen at...

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's MUSICAL MELANGE *

      JIMMY WAKELY, You Are My Sunshine
      DONNA CUNNINGHAM, Falling For You
      JIMMY WAKELY, San Antonio Rose
      HANK SNOW, Yellow Roses
      WANDA JACKSON [Doug Davis]
      HANK SNOW,
      - Married By The Bible, Divorced By The Law
      BILL SEVESI, Near You (NZ)
      SARAH LINEHAM,
      - I Don't Know Enough About You (NZ)
      BILL SEVESI, Kissing Hula (NZ)
      HERMANN LAMMERS MEYER, Running Bear (De)
      BARRY WARD, Going Down To The River
      WENDELL FERGUSSON, I Like Johnny Better
      NANCY CASSIDY, Fire In The Night (new)
      The GREAT NORTH, All Our Lies (NZ)
      NANCY CASSIDY, If I Could (new)
      PORTER WAGONER,
      - For A Good Time Call Naomi
      CRISTY LANE [Doug Davis]
      PORTER WAGONER,
      - The Same Way You Came In
      JUSTIN TUBB,
      - Jimmy Went To Jesus (Johnny Went To Jail)
      JIM REEVES & DEBORAH ALLEN,
      - Oh, How I Miss You Tonight
      GEORGE JONES & RAY CHARLES,
      - We Didn't See A Thing
      TONY RAMEY, Fading Love (new)
      HANK WILLIAMS, The Old Country Church
      TONY RAMEY, The Last Ride (new)
      FREDDIE LENNON,
      - That's My Life, My Love, And My Home (UK)
      ALEX PANGMAN, Just One More Chance (New) Ca
      HIRAM HIGSBY & CHUCK DAVIS, I'm Goin' Back
      MICHAEL MARTIN MURPHEY, Secret Smile (new)
      The HIGHLANDERS, Countryfied
      MICHAEL MARTIN MURPHEY, Faded Blues (new)
      [Bonus] JIM REEVES,
      - I've Enjoyed As Much Of This As I Can Stand
      [Bonus] The HIGHLANDERS, One More Mountain
      Our sincere thanks to all the artists, labels and studios for
      making their music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      Email: blue.smoke@...