Town & Country, New Zealand. w/c Mon 15 July

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2013
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      w/c Monday 15 July, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]
      Simulcast Live on:
      COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 fm, DUNEDIN also
      105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
      plus Shakey FM, 88 fm, CHRISTCHURCH.

      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      Encore broadcast:
      6 pm Friday: Shakey FM, 88 fm CHRISTCHURCH

      Podcast: listen or download at ...
      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

      BILLY DEE, Memory Hall Of Fame [new]
      LES PAUL & MARY FORD, End Of The World
      BILLY DEE, The Key To My Heart [new]
      The McCLYMONTS, I Could Be A Cowboy (Oz)
      ISSI DYE, Prop Me Up [new] (Oz)
      SLIM DUSTY, Peter Anderson & Co (Oz)
      JIMMY WAKELY, Too Late
      OWEN MOORE, The West Coast Of Kentucky
      JIMMY WAKELY, Don't Lay The Blame On Me
      JOHN WESLEY RYLES, Kay
      JERRY LEE LEWIS, Cry
      PEGGY SUE, All American Husband
      ERIC BRACE & PETER COOPER,
      - Rain Just Falls [new]
      The ANDY GRIFFITH SHOW Theme
      ERIC BRACE & PETER COOPER,
      - Nobody Knows [new]
      AMY ALLEN,
      - Putting The Music Back In Me [new]
      BEN SIDRAN, Everything Is Broken
      AMY ALLEN, Someday Is Today [new]
      AIDAN QUINN, Mother Ireland [new] (Ire)
      NORAH JONES, I'll Be Your Baby Tonight
      AIDAN QUINN, [new] (Ire)
      - Waltzing Margarita 'Round The Room
      PAT BOONE, Rock Boll Weevil
      LUCKY TUBB, Takin' It Back
      PAT BOONE,
      - Ain't Nobody Here But Us Chickens
      The BLUE BOYS, Danny Boy
      DON McLEAN, It Doesn't Matter Anymore
      The BLUE BOYS, My Cup Runneth Over
      GEORGE MORGAN & MARION WORTH,
      - I Love You So Much It Hurts
      BOB ATCHER, Red River Valley
      B J THOMAS,
      Another Somebody Done Somebody Wrong Song