Town & Country, New Zealand. w/c Mon 08 July

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2013
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      w/c Monday 08 July, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]
      Simulcast Live on:
      COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 fm, DUNEDIN also
      105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
      plus Shakey FM, 88 fm, CHRISTCHURCH.

      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      Encore broadcast:
      6 pm Friday: Shakey FM, 88 fm CHRISTCHURCH

      Podcast: listen or download at ...
      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

      CHARLIE RICH, A Picture Of You
      HANK LOCKLIN, Happy Birthday To Me