Town & Country, New Zealand. w/c Mon 24 June

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2013
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      w/c Monday 24 June, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]
      Simulcast Live on:
      COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 fm, DUNEDIN also
      105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
      plus Shakey FM, 88 fm, CHRISTCHURCH.

      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      Encore broadcast:
      6 pm Friday: Shakey FM, 88 fm CHRISTCHURCH

      Podcast: listen or download at ...
      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

      SLIM WHITMAN, More Than Yesterday
      EARL PARKER, Nashville's In Me [Hillcrest]
      SLIM WHITMAN, Salina
      GERT-JAN van GASTEL, Driving Up [Hillcrest] Belg
      COMMANDER NASH,
      - We're Gonna Do Some Carryin' On [TSP]
      WANITA, Too Country For Country [Hillcrest] Oz
      MICHAEL OWINGS, Fast Slow Moving Train [TSP]
      KATE LINKE, Movin' Along [Hillcrest] Oz
      RONNIE McDOWELL (Doug Davis)
      SLIM WHITMAN, Love Lanes Of Yesterday
      BUC WILLIAMS, The Little Bus [TSP]
      SLIM WHITMAN, Red Wing
      WES JAMES, Heartfelt [TSP]
      MERLE HAGGARD (Doug Davis)
      The HAWORTHS,
      - We're Gonna Raise The Roof [TSP]
      DON ALLEN,
      - Life Turned Her That Way [Hillcrest] Oz
      BILLY SWAN, Blue Moon Of Kentucky
      SWISS HIGHWAYMEN, Daydreamin' [Hillcrest] Hg
      ROGER WALLACE, That's What I'm Gonna Do
      FRED BRITTAIN, Dating On The Internet
      ROGER WALLACE, Your Time's Coming
      SLIM WHITMAN,