Playlist: Viva le Mock 6/14/13

  • Mock the DJ
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19 8:32 AM
      WRCT 88.3 fm - Pittsburgh
      www.wrct.org

      Program: Viva le Mock

      Date: 06-14-2013; 9p-1a

      The Mock: Flag Day

      Lou Reed -- My Name is Mok
      Television -- Marquee Moon
      The Postal Service -- We Will Become Silouettes (Matthew Dear Remix)
      Gary Jules -- Mad World
      Idaho -- Weigh It Down

      Paul Kelly -- Cold as Canada
      Devendra Banhart -- Hatchet Wound
      Jim James -- All is Forgiven
      Oh Land -- Bloodbuzz Ohio

      Utopia -- Feet Don't Fail My Now
      Groovie Ghoulies -- Gates of Steel
      Jello Biafra and the Guantanamo School of Medicine -- The Brown Lipstick Parade
      Mudhoney -- Sing This Song of Joy
      Vampire Weekend -- Hannah Hunt

      Love and Rockets -- Lazy
      Mark Runco -- Daisy
      The Bosch -- This Town
      New York Dolls -- Dance Like a Monkey
      Luca -- I Was Dancing in the Lesbian Bar

      Jawbreaker -- Chesterfield King
      Salena Catalina -- I Love You Blake Schwarzenbach
      Cub Country -- St. Louis
      Camper Van Beethoven -- Where the Hell is Bill?
      The Deliberate Strangers -- Sad Clown Tattoo

      Tullycraft -- Agincourt
      Wimp Factor 14 -- 1993 Comeback Player of the Year
      Guided By Voices -- Flunky Minnows
      Husker Du -- Could You Be the One?
      Sonic Youth -- Sugar Kane
      Bill Janovitz and Crown Victoria -- Sinking

      Son Volt -- Shine On
      Dave Alvin, Phil Alvin & Sheryl Crow -- So Goddamn Smart
      Neko Case -- Star Witness
      The Jayhawks -- I'm Gonna Make You Love Me
      The Silos -- Tell Me You Love Me

      Bettie Serveert -- Mayhem*
      The Muffs -- On and On
      Shonen Knife -- Daydream Believer

      Morphine -- Thursday
      The Fixx -- How Much is Enough
      The Stranglers -- Lowlands
      God Is My Co-Pilot -- Totally Wired
      Eddie and the Hot Rods -- Do Anything You Wanna Do*
      Echo and the Bunnymen -- Run, Run, Run

      THE MOCK: Flag Day
      Die Kruezen -- Pink Flag
      Flogging Molly -- What's Left of the Flag
      Stiff Little Fingers -- Fly the Flag
      Less Than Jake -- My Very Own Flag
      Anti-Flag -- Red White and Brainwashed
      Black Flag -- Jealous Again
      Q and Not U -- Book of Flags

      Sons and Daughters -- Flags
      Billy Bragg -- The Red Flag
      John Prine -- Your Flag Decal Won't Get You Into Heaven Anymore*
      Joe Henry -- Flag
      Wilco -- Ashes of American Flags
      The Long Ryders -- Capturing the Flag

      The Dirty Projectors -- My Offwhite Flag
      Gorillaz -- White Flag
      British Sea Power -- Waving Flags
      Let's Active -- Flags for Everything
      Poster Children -- Flag
      The Housemartins -- Flag Day

      Edward Sharpe and The Magnetic Zeros -- Janglin

      *requests