Town & Country, New Zealand. w/c Mon 17 June

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2013
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      w/c Monday 17 June, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]
      Simulcast Live on:
      COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 fm, DUNEDIN also
      105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
      plus Shakey FM, 88 fm, CHRISTCHURCH.

      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      Encore broadcast:
      6 pm Friday: Shakey FM, 88 fm CHRISTCHURCH

      Podcast: listen or download at ...
      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

      AL DEAN: Signed, Sealed And Delivered
      BELLE VICI & HANK BARBEE,
      - The Door [TSP]
      AL DEAN, A Girl At The Bar
      DENNIS GILLEY, Take My Heart [TSP]
      T.G. SHEPHERD (Doug Davis)
      ANN PASCOE, Delta Dawn Is Gone [TSP] NZ
      WILLIE NELSON, A Penny For Your Thoughts
      JAY SPEIGHT, Harley D. [TSP]
      LACY J. SAYLER, The Big Ol' Bopper
      The GEEZINSLAW BROTHERS,
      My Dirty Lowdown Rotten Cotton Pickin' Little Darlin'
      LEONA WILLIAMS & Dr MERLE HAGGARD,
      - Letter To George
      The GEEZINSLAW BROTHERS,
      - Hank Williams Led A Happy Life
      ROGER WHITE,
      - The Mystery Of The Tallahatchie Bridge
      CLIFF RICHARD & The SHADOWS, Travelin' Light
      HERMANN LAMMERS MEYER,
      - Too Old For Nothing [De]
      DON BOWMAN,
      - Chit Atkins, Make Me A Star
      SKEETER DAVIS & DON BOWMAN,
      - For Lovin' You
      CHET ATKINS, Storms Never Last
      FREDDIE HART,
      - If Fingerprints Showed Up On Skin
      EARL THOMAS CONLEY (Doug Davis)
      PORTER WAGONER & DOLLY PARTON,
      - Tangled Vines
      HOMER & JETHRO, He'll Have To Go
      The SQUIRREL HILLBILLIES, When I'm Gone
      HOMER & JETHRO, We Didn't Sink The Bismark
      JOHNNY BOND,
      - Headin' Down The Wrong Highway
      SLAID CLEAVES, God's Own Yodeler
      JOHNNY BOND, I'll Step Aside