Town & Country, New Zealand. w/c Mon 03 June

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2013
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      Monday 03 June, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]
      Simulcast Live on:
      COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 fm, DUNEDIN also
      105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
      plus Shakey FM, 88 fm, CHRISTCHURCH.

      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      Encore broadcast:
      6 pm Friday: Shakey FM, 88 fm CHRISTCHURCH

      Podcast: listen or download at ...
      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

      GEORGE STRAIT,
      - When Love Comes Around Again (NEW)
      JANNECKE, The Back Row [TSP]
      GEORGE STRAIT,
      - I Thought I Heard My Heart Sing [NEW]
      MIKE LUSK, Cuddled Warm & Kissed [TSP]
      JOHNNY CASH (Doug Davis)
      MIKE LUSK, Told Himself [TSP]
      DEBORAH HOLLAND, (Canada) NEW
      Your Love Is Getting In The Way Of Your Life
      ROGER RATLIFFE, Country Girl [TSP]
      DEBORAH HOLLAND & ABE PARKER,
      - Lucky So And So (Canada) NEW
      JOHN LEELAND, A Little Peace Of Mind [TSP]
      BILLIE JO SPEARS (Doug Davis)
      JOHN LEELAND, Lonesome Fool [TSP]
      AL & BRENDA HOOPER, Look At Us (Ca)
      CHUCK CUSIMANO,
      - A Better Mind To Stay [TSP]
      AL & BRENDA HOOPER,
      - In Our Senior Years (Canada)
      BOBBY DEAN, Holding On To Something
      JERRY LEE LEWIS (Doug Davis)
      BOBBY DEAN, Me And George Strait
      ASHLEY MONROE, Like A Rose (NEW)
      JOHN FOGERTY & ALAN JACKSON,
      - Have You Ever Seen The Rain (NEW)
      ASHLEY MONROE & BLAKE SHELTON,
      You Ain't Dolly (And You Ain't Porter) NEW
      ROD STEWART, Picture In A Frame (NEW)
      KORT, Eyes Look Away
      ROD STEWART, Live The Life (NEW)
      TRACE ADKINS, If The Sun Comes Up (NEW)