Playlist: Viva le Mock 5/24/13

  • Mock the DJ
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2013
      WRCT 883.fm

      Program: Viva le Mock
      Date: 05-24-2013; 9p-1a

      The Mock: 14th Anniversary

      Lou Reed -- My Name is Mok
      Kraftwerk -- Autobahn

      Camper Van Beethoven -- Tusk

      Royal Trux -- Theme from M*A*S*H

      The Affordable Floors -- Temptation
      Cub Scouts -- Do You Hear
      The Ocean Blue -- New York 6AM
      Seapony -- Tell Me So
      Matt Pond -- Love to Get Used

      Echo & the Bunnymen -- People are Strange
      Glen Campbell -- Hold on Hope
      Guided By Voices -- Crybaby 4 Star Hotel
      Mark Runco -- Daisy

      Burning Sensations -- Pablo Picasso

      Antenna -- Grey St.
      The Wedding Present -- Cattle and Cane
      Squeeze -- If I Didn't Love You
      Robyn Hitchcock -- Be Still
      Robert Hazard -- Escalator of Life

      Idaho -- Weigh if Down
      Hey Mercedes -- The Promise
      Donora -- Float Away
      The Shins -- Simple Song
      Vampire Weekend -- Finger Back
      The Pretenders -- The Adultress

      Paul Kelly -- Gonna Be Good
      (@ Club Cafe 5/31)

      Jupiter Vinyl -- Magic Soap
      Neko Case -- That's Who I Am

      The Zambonis -- I Wanna Drive the Zamboni
      Son Volt -- Brick Walls

      Gladys -- Kat's Song
      The New Pornographers -- Letter from an Occupant
      Ass Ponys -- Dollar a Day
      Ballboy -- I've Got Pictures of You in Your Underwear
      Belle & Sebastian -- Step in My Office, Baby

      Loretta Lynn -- Portland, Oregon
      Spoon -- I Turn My Camera On
      Graham Coxon -- Standing on My Own Again
      Modest Mouse -- Dashboard
      The Magnetic Fields -- California Girls

      The Mock: Celebrating 14 years at WRCT

      Paul Westerberg -- World Class Fad
      Face To Face -- 14 Hours
      Strung Out -- 14 Days
      Guns N' Roses -- 14 Years
      The Vandals -- Fourteen
      PJ Harvey and John Parish -- Sixteen, Fifteen, Fourteen
      Beck -- Fourteen Rivers Fourteen Floods
      Murder By Death -- Brother
      Beat Happening -- Fourteen
      Califone -- Sevin, Fourteen, or Twenty-One Knots

      M. Ward -- Never Had Nobody Like You
      Gorillaz -- On Melancholy Hill
      The Feelies -- Nobdy Knows
      Best Coast -- The Only Place