Town & Country, New Zealand. w/c Mon 27 May

    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2013
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      Monday 27 May, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]
      Simulcast Live on:
      COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 fm, DUNEDIN also
      105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
      plus Shakey FM, 88 fm, CHRISTCHURCH.

      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      Encore broadcast:
      6 pm Friday: Shakey FM, 88 fm CHRISTCHURCH

      Podcast: listen or download at ...
      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

      ***NZ Music Month Special: All NZ Artists***

      JOHN GRENELL, Down On The Farm
      PHIL GARLAND, My Droving Days Are Over
      JOHN GRENELL, Dance With You
      PAT ROGERS, Taumaranui
      The STARDUSTERS, Shifting Whispering Sands
      ASH BURTON, The Strip At Dunsandel
      ROGER TIBBS, Deepest Blue
      Thew THREE LADS, Robin Hood
      ROGER TIBBS, Give Me A Pinto Pal
      PETER HILL, Rugby Solitaire
      MARTIN CURTIS, As Long As We Beat Australia
      DOUG CATLEY, Big Ban Don
      TEX MORTON, In The Luggage Van Ahead
      PHIL GARLAND, Champion Of All
      TEX MORTON, Aristocat
      The PLAINSMEN, Ballad Of The Waitaki
      BRENT PARLANE, Sam Hunt
      The WARRATAHS, Cruisin' On The Interislander
      JOHN ROWLES, My Elusive Dreams
      ALLISON DURBIN, Blue Moon Of Kentucky
      DENNIS MARSH, Why Do Tears
      NIGEL CARMICHAEL, The Sum Of His Parts
      DENNIS MARSH, Grandpa's Piano
      The ANDREW LONDON TRIO,
      - Welcome To Your Wedding
      - Two Worlds
      TREVOR STEVENS, Long Hot Summer
      CAMILLE Te NAHU, Te Rina
      KENNY TEO, Hikurangi
      PETER CAULTON, Who Drove The Mystery Train