Playlist: Viva le Mock 5/17/13

  • Mock the DJ
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 2013
      WRCT 88.3 fm - Pittsburgh, PA

      wrct.org

      Program: Viva le Mock
      Date: 05-17-2013; 9p-12a

      Slint -- Good Morning, Captain
      Chelsea Light Moving -- Sleeping Where I Fall
      Mudhoney -- I Like It Small
      Skating Polly -- In My Head
      The Shaggs -- My Pal Foot Foot

      Frightened Rabbit -- The Woodpile
      Matt Pond -- Hole In My Heart
      Jim James -- A New Life
      Clem Snide -- Bread
      Matthew Sweet -- Magnet & Steel (Walter Egan cover)

      The Easybeats -- Friday on My Mind
      J.D. McPherson -- Scandalous
      Shovels & Rope -- Johnny 99 (Bruce Springsteen cover)
      They Might Be Giants -- Too Tall Girl
      Petra Haden -- Cool Hand Luke Main Theme (Lalo Schifrin cover)

      Son Volt -- Hearts and Minds
      Kris Kristofferson -- How Many Days
      The Silos -- Tennessee Fire
      Steve Earle -- Go Amanda
      Gladys -- Squirrel Gun

      Cracker -- Something You Ain't Got
      Grant Lee Phillips -- Lily-A-Passion

      (@ Club Cafe 5/19/13)
      Cub Country -- Could Be the Moon
      Jets to Brazil -- Empty Picture Frame
      The Zambonis -- The Referee's Daughter

      Bettie Serveert -- Had2BYou
      The Breeders -- Happiness is a Warm Gun (Beatles cover)
      Debbie Harry -- Liar, Liar (Castaways cover)
      Donora -- Under the Lights

      Paul Kelly -- New Found Year

      (@ Club Cafe 5/31)
      James Yorkston -- Steady As She Goes
      Belle & Sebastian -- The Boy with the Arab Strap

      (@ Stage AE 7/13)
      A Flock of Seagulls -- Nightmares
      The Ocean Blue -- Give it a Try

      Bob Mould -- See a Little Light

      (@ Hartwood Acres 6/9 - FREE SHOW)
      Silence 4 -- My Friends
      Devo -- Through Being Cool
      Fig Dish -- Head Over Heels (Go-Go's cover)
      Ariel Pink -- Everybody (Madonna cover)

      Chainsaw Kittens -- International Me
      Tin Huey -- I'm a Believer (Monkees/N. Diamond cover)