Town & Country, New Zealand. w/c Mon 06 May

    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2013
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      Monday 06 May, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]
      Simulcast Live on:
      COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 fm, DUNEDIN also
      105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
      plus Shakey FM, 88 fm, CHRISTCHURCH.

      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      Encore broadcast:
      6 pm Friday: Shakey FM, 88 fm CHRISTCHURCH

      Podcast: listen or download at ...
      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

      ***NZ Music Month Special: All NZ Artists***

      MARK LAURENT, Funny That Way
      JOY ADAMS, The Snorer
      ROB WINCH, Tomorrow's Another Night
      ROSY TIN TEACADDY, Come Home With Me
      ANN PASCOE, Life Is Short
      ELECTRIC PUHA, Sweet Music In Te Hapua
      HI-MARKS, Young Love
      CAMILLE Te NAHU, Mum
      HI-MARKS, Cab Driver
      KYLIE HARRIS, Runnin' Out Of Track
      HELLO SAILOR, Lyin' In The Sand
      LORINA HARDING, Take Me To Austin
      BARRY LEEF, Land Of The Long White Cloud
      EDDIE LOW, Aroha
      HOGSNORT RUPERT, Aunty Alice
      SUZANNE PRENTICE, Dust On Mother's Bible
      ANDY ANDERSON, Pour Me A Drink
      SUZANNE PRENTICE, Single Girl
      MARIE HASLEMORE, Songs Of Home
      BILL WORSFOLD, O'Brien And The Whale