Town & Country, New Zealand. w/c Mon 29 April

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2013
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      Monday 29 April, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]
      Simulcast Live on:
      COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 fm, DUNEDIN also
      105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
      plus Shakey FM, 88 fm, CHRISTCHURCH.

      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      Encore broadcast:
      6 pm Friday: Shakey FM, 88 fm CHRISTCHURCH

      Podcast: listen or download at ...
      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

      GEORGE JONES, Ol' George Stopped Drinkin' Today
      GEORGE JONES, The Grand Tour
      LIZ ANDERSON, They're Only Kids [Hillcrest]
      MERLE HAGGARD, When My Last Song Is Sung
      ROY HEAD, Night Time In The City [Hillcrest]
      CHRISTINE LAVIN, Cary Grant, Esther Williams,
      ... Angela Jolie and the Romance of the Gun [new]
      GEORGE JONES, Radio Lover
      WYNN STEWART, Another Day Another Dollar
      LAURA SMITH, Magdalen McGillivray [new]
      WALTER BRENNAN, Last Song I'm Ever Gonna Sing
      LAURA SMITH, What Goes Around [new]
      JOHN BEAMS, The Border Song
      KARYN OLIVER, Slip Away With Me [new]
      JAMES DURST, We Are All One Planet [new]
      GEORGE JONES & MELBA MONTGOMERY,
      - She's My Mother
      GEORGETTE JONES & BILLY YATES,
      - Golden Ring [new]
      GEORGE JONES & JOHNNY PAYCHECK,
      - You Can Have Her
      ISLA GRANT, Do You Even Care [new] Scot/Ire
      ALLAN CASWELL,
      - It's A Country Song [Hillcrest] Oz
      LISA BIALES, A Little Bird Told Me [new]
      GEORGE JONES, He Stopped Loving Her Today
      JOHNNY CASH & GEORGE JONES,
      - I Still Miss Someone
      GEORGE JONES, Who's Gonna Fill Their Shoes
      GEORGE JONES, The King Is Dead
      GEORGE JONES & MELBA MONTGOMERY,
      - Let's Invite Them Over
      GEORGE JONES & JOHNNY PAYCHECK,
      - Along Came Jones
      JIM ED BROWN, In Style Again [new]
      GEORGE JONES, Wino The Clown
      TEX RITTER, I Dreamed Of A Hillbilly Heaven