Town & Country, New Zealand. w/c Mon 22 April

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20 10:32 PM
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      Monday 22 April, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]
      Simulcast Live on:
      COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 fm, DUNEDIN also
      105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
      plus Shakey FM, 88 fm, CHRISTCHURCH.

      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      Encore broadcast:
      6 pm Friday: Shakey FM, 88 fm CHRISTCHURCH

      Podcast: listen or download at ...
      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

      DALE WATSON: Hello, I'm An Old Country Song
      DICK THOMAS, A Cowboy In Khaki
      DALE WATSON, Carryin' On This Way
      STATLER BROTHERS, I'd Rather Be Sorry
      CARSON ROBISON, 1945 Mother Goose Rhymes
      STATLER BROTHERS, A Different Song
      GEORGE ENSLE, Hired Hands [new]
      ROBIN & LINDA WILLIAMS,
      - Keep The Home Fires Burning
      GEORGE ENSLE, Billy Bob's Back Yard [new]
      ROCK VOISINE, Always On My Mind (Ca)
      PAUL ANKA & WILLIE NELSON, Crazy [new]
      WILLIE NELSON,
      - Let's Face The Music And Dance [new]
      GEORGE FORMBY, Our Sergeant Major (UK)
      HILDEGARDE, Lili Marlene
      BILLY COTTON & His BAND,
      - Kiss Me Goodnight Sergeant Major (UK)
      ERIC BOGLE, No Man's Land (Oz)
      MELISSA GREENER,
      - That's What Makes You Strong [new]
      TATE STEVENS, That's Where We Live [new]
      WILLIE NELSON/BLIND BOYS Of ALABAMA,
      - Family Bible
      TOMMY ALVERSON, Watchin' Willie's Hands
      ELLA FITZGERALD & The INKSPOTS,
      - Cow Cow Boogie
      TATTLETALE SAINTS,
      - How Red Is The Blood (NZ) [new]
      YOLANDE GIBSON, We'll Meet Again (NZ)
      TATTLETALE SAINTS, Hank (NZ) [new]
      SOUTH CAROLINA BROADCASTERS,
      - Waiting For My Darling
      BURL IVES, What Little Tears Are Made Of
      YOLANDE GIBSON, Now Is The Hour (NZ)
      SOMETHING SMITH & The RED HEADS,
      - I Don't Want To Set The World On Fire
      ISLA GRANT, Do You Even Care (Scot) [new]