Town & Country, New Zealand. w/c Mon 15 April

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2013
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      Monday 15 April, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]
      Simulcast Live on:
      COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 fm, DUNEDIN also
      105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
      plus Shakey FM, 88 fm, CHRISTCHURCH.

      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      Encore broadcast:
      6 pm Friday: Shakey FM, 88 fm CHRISTCHURCH

      Podcast: listen or download at ...
      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

      OSBORNE JONES, Love In A Recession [TSP]
      DAR WILLIAMS,
      - I Have Been Around The World [new]
      ORVAL HILEMAN, Itch [TSP]
      NANCY CASSIDY, Wanna Be The One [new]
      LEFT ARM TAN, The Letter [TSP]
      NANCY CASSIDY,
      - I'd Be Your Sun And Moon [new]
      MONTE GARRISON, Mama Goodbye [TSP]
      CAL SCOTT, Overcast Skies [new]
      MARSHA SUE MITCHELL,
      - It's Called Good News [TSP]
      CAL SCOTT,
      - Paid Too Much For The Diamond [new]
      SCOTT TAYLOR, Ruby & Red Wine [TSP]
      CAL SCOTT, One More River [new]
      OSBORNE JONES, Abandoned Me [TSP]
      REBEKAH PULLEY, Spin [new]
      SCOTT TAYLOR, I Hate You [TSP]
      The STEEL WHEELS, Whistle Blows [new]
      RAZZY BAILEY (Doug Davis)
      The STEEL WHEELS,
      - Go Up To That Mountain [new]
      TERRY GORDON, The Box [new] Oz
      ROY WIGGINS, Tennessee Plowboy
      TERRY GORDON,
      - Australia's Not Australia Anymore [new] Oz
      SMILEY BURNETTE, The Magic Guitar
      HAWKSHAW HAWKINS,
      - The Life Story Of Hank Williams
      SMILEY BURNETTE,
      - Buffalo Gals/Comin' Round The Mountain
      STATLER BROTHERS, I'd Rather Be Sorry
      TENNESSEE ERNIE FORD (Doug Davis)
      STATLER BROTHERS, A Different Song
      HOMER & JETHRO, Cotton Fields