Town & Country, New Zealand. w/c Mon 08 April

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2013
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      Monday 08 April, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]
      Simulcast Live on:
      COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 fm, DUNEDIN also
      105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
      plus Shakey FM, 88 fm, CHRISTCHURCH.

      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      Encore broadcast:
      6 pm Friday: Shakey FM, 88 fm CHRISTCHURCH

      Podcast: listen or download at ...
      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

      JOHNNY LOGSDON, Mother's Flower Garden
      DAN FOGELBERG, Sutter's Mill
      JOHNNY LOGSDON,
      - I Have To Laugh To Keep From Crying
      CLAUDE GRAY, Thank You Neighbour
      CONNIE SMITH (Doug Davis)
      CLAUDE GRAY, Who Sent My Ex To Texas
      ESME STEPHENS & JULIAN LEE,
      - The Homing Waltz [NZ]
      ESME STEPHENS & BUDDY RICH,
      - Doggie In The Window [NZ]
      DAPHNE WALKER & BILL WOLFGRAMM's
      HAWAIIANS, Fijian Holiday [NZ]
      The DUPLICATS & The JOHNNY THOMSON
      TRIO, Get Out Those Old Records [NZ]
      CRAIG ROBERTSON, Heartland [NZ]
      CRAIG ROBERTSON, Sunday Daddy [NZ]
      MUSICAL ISLAND BOYS, Pokarekare Ana [NZ]
      The JOHNNYS, Peace In The Valley [NZ]
      The JOHNNYS, Jackson [NZ]
      BRAD PAISLEY, Southern Comfort Zone [new]
      JIM REEVES (Doug Davis)
      BRAD PAISLEY, Harvey Bodine [new]
      LEON PAYNE, The Hole In The Wall
      BRAD PAISLEY, Death Of A Single Man [new]
      GAIL DAVIES,
      - One More Night With You [new]
      ROGER MILLER (Doug Davis)
      JOHN PRINE,