Town & Country, New Zealand. w/c Mon 25 March

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23 11:23 PM
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      Monday 25 March, 9.00 pm start [NZ Summer Time]
      Simulcast Live on:
      COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 fm, DUNEDIN also
      105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
      plus Shakey FM, 88 fm, CHRISTCHURCH.

      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      Encore broadcast:
      6 pm Friday: Shakey FM, 88 fm CHRISTCHURCH

      Podcast: listen or download at ...
      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

      DAVE REYNOLDS, You're The Reason [Oz]
      ALLAN LAVENDER, To Hell With You And me [Oz]
      DAVE REYNOLDS, Way Of A Woman In Love [Oz]
      ALLAN LAVENDER, My Blessings [Oz]
      ROGER KNOX, Streets Of Tamworth [Oz]
      ALLAN LAVENDER, One One And One Two [Oz]
      JERRY BYRD, I Wanta Learn To Play The Steel
      LACY J. DALTON (Doug Davis)
      LEON McAULIFF, Cozy Inn
      JEAN SHEPHERD, My Wedding Ring
      SID STROMME, Queen Of Country Music
      JERRY IRBY, Crying In My Beer
      SID STROMME, He's A Cowboy
      JOE MULLINS, Fallen Leaves
      T.G. SHEPHERD (Doug Davis)
      MARY LEE, Somebody Hold Me
      BILLY MITCHELL, Assisted Livin'
      * (BillyMitchellMusic.com)
      MARY LEE & T. JAE CHRISTIAN,
      - Til A Tear Becomes A Rose
      BILLY MITCHELL, Gettin'
      KELLER SISTERS, Can't Believe My Luck
      BILLY MITCHELL, I Wish I Could Remember
      B.J. THOMAS feat VINCE GILL,
      - I Just Can't Help Believing
      NATHAN CARTER, You've Got A Friend In Me[Ire]
      B.J. THOMAS feat LYLE LOVETT,
      - Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head
      NATHAN CARTER, Hug [Ire]
      JAMES KEITH NORMAN, Let Me Help You [Ca]
      NATHAN CARTER,
      - Take Me Back To Tourmakeady [Ire]
      GEORGE STRAIT, Give It All We Got Tonight
      JOHNNY CASH, Custer