Town & Country, New Zealand. w/c Mon 11 March

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2013
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      Monday 11 March, 9.00 pm start [NZ Summer Time]
      Simulcast Live on:
      COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 fm, DUNEDIN also
      105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
      plus Shakey FM, 88 fm, CHRISTCHURCH.

      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      Encore broadcast:
      6 pm Friday: Shakey FM, 88 fm CHRISTCHURCH

      Podcast: listen or download at ...
      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

      BOBBY BARE, Numbers
      LIZANNE KNOTT,
      - Be Careful With My Heart [new]
      BOBBY BARE,
      Praise The Lord And Send Me The Money
      ZOE MULFORD, Sunrise Susquehanna [new]
      The BROWNS (Doug Davis)
      ZOE MULFORD,
      - When The Coffee's All Gone [new]
      TENNESSEE ERNIE FORD, His Hands
      HANK SNOW, These Hands
      Tennessee Ernie FORD & Ella Mae MORSE,
      - Hog-Tied Over You
      WANDA JACKSON,
      - Silver Threads And Golden Needles
      TENNESSEE ERNIE FORD,
      - In The Middle Of An Island
      MARTY ROBBINS, I Can't Quit
      JON SHAIN, [new]
      You Cannot Hide Your Heart From The Band
      BILLY MIZE, Who Will Buy The Wine
      JON SHAIN, Luckier Than Most [new]
      BRET GRAHAM, Five Beers An Hour [new]
      [RIP] STONEWALL JACKSON, Life To Go