Town & Country, New Zealand. w/c Mon 11 February

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2013
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      Monday 11 February, 9.00 pm start [NZ Summer Time]
      Simulcast Live on:
      COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 fm, DUNEDIN also
      105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
      plus Shakey FM, 88 fm, CHRISTCHURCH.

      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      Encore broadcast:
      6 pm Friday: Shakey FM, 88 fm CHRISTCHURCH

      Podcast: listen or download at ...
      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

      HANK SNOW, Broken Dreams
      OSBORNE BROTHERS & MAC WISEMAN,
      - Mother Maybelle
      HANK SNOW, Rose Of The Rio
      FRANK IFIELD, Forgettin' About You (Oz)
      FERLIN HUSKY [Doug Davis]
      SEAN WILSON, Rosie (Ire)
      WILLIE NELSON, Valentine
      NEIL ANDREWS, You Are My Valentine (Oz)
      HIGH JACKS, Whiskey Valentine
      MEXICAN JOE WALKER,
      - Steal My Heart Away
      MOE BANDY [Doug Davis]
      STONEWALL JACKSON,
      Promises And Hearts Were Made To Break
      PATTY ANDREWS,
      - I Forgot More Than You'll Ever Know
      * A Tribute To MEL McDANIEL
      STAN ROGERS, Working Joe (Ca)
      HAYLEY OLIVER BAND, Heartless
      ANDREWS SISTERS and BING CROSBY,
      Have I Told You Lately That I Love You
      WALTER BRENNAN, Cool Water
      PATTY ANDREWS and RED FOLEY,
      - Unless You're Free
      JERRY D. HOBBS, My Take Home Pay ...
      ... Won't Take Me Home No More
      ANDREWS SISTERS,
      - Nobody's Darlin' But Mine
      MEL TILLIS, Coca Cola Cowboy
      ANDREWS SISTERS and RED FOLEY,
      - It Is No Secret
      MARTY ROBBINS, Change The Dial
      ANDREWS SISTERS and DANNY KAYE,
      - Woody Woodpecker
      B J JOHNSON, Let The Party Be Over
      GINNY PETERS,
      - Roll On By, Muddy Water (NZ)
      ASHLEY ROBERTSON, Finished With You (Ca)