Town & Country, New Zealand. w/c Mon 28 January

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2013
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      Monday 28 January, 9.00 pm start [NZ Summer Time]
      Simulcast Live on:
      COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 fm, DUNEDIN also
      105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
      plus Shakey FM, 88 fm, CHRISTCHURCH.

      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      Encore broadcast:
      6 pm Friday: Shakey FM, 88 fm CHRISTCHURCH

      Podcast: listen or download at ...
      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

      BILLIE JO SPEARS,
      - Sing Me An Old-Fashioned Song
      The FARMER BOYS, It Pays To Advertise
      The FOUR TUNES, Careless Love
      GARY WOODS feat AMBER ROSE,
      - The Only Boy [TSP]
      JAMES DEAN, All Her L-O-V-E's Gone
      NETTY MAC, To Feel This Feel [TSP]
      JOHNNY CASH,
      - Chattanooga City Limits Sign
      J.D. STRAIT, Black And Blue [TSP]
      JOHN SCHMIDT,
      A Front Row Seat To Hear Old Johnny Sing
      PAUL STREET & EMMA STREET,
      - My Daddy Does [TSP]
      HANK SNOW,
      - I Have You And That's Enough For Me (Ca)
      SPENCER KELLY, Face Of A Friend [TSP]
      The EVERLY BROTHERS, The First In Line
      BONNIE GUITAR (Doug Davis)
      DAVID NALL, Fifty Years