Town & Country, New Zealand. W/C Mon 21 January

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2013
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      Monday 21 January, 9.00 pm start [NZ Summer Time]
      Simulcast Live on:
      COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 fm, DUNEDIN also
      105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
      plus Shakey FM, 88 fm, CHRISTCHURCH.

      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      Encore broadcast:
      6 pm Friday on Shakey FM, 88 fm CHRISTCHURCH

      Podcast: listen or download at ...
      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

      *** AUSTRALIA DAY SPECIAL ***

      ROLF HARRIS, Carra Barra Wirra Canna