Town & Country, New Zealand. W/C Mon 14 January

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2013
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      Monday 14 January, 9.00 pm start [NZ Summer Time]
      Simulcast Live on:
      COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 fm, DUNEDIN also
      105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
      plus Shakey FM, 88 fm, CHRISTCHURCH.

      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      Encore broadcast:
      6 pm Friday on Shakey FM, 88 fm CHRISTCHURCH

      Podcast: listen or download at ...
      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

      PAUL COSTA, Sad Old Country Song [Oz]
      CROWDING 50, Still Mine To Lose (new)
      PAUL COSTA, With This Ring [Oz]
      EDDY ARNOLD, I'm Walking Behind You
      PATTI PAGE, I'd Rather Be Sorry
      ELVIS PRESLEY,
      - Just Tell Her Jim Said Hello
      PATTI PAGE,
      - I'm Scared To Death You'll Go
      RAY PRICE, I Can't Escape From You
      PATTI PAGE, Words
      JOHN DUFFEY, I'll Be There Mary Dear
      ROSEMARY RAE & GRAEME CONNORS,
      - Slowly But Surely
      JOHN DUFFEY, I'm Working On A Road
      JIMMY McKEAN, The Way Things Go [NZ]
      DARRELL WEBB,
      - Always Leave Em Smilin' When You're Gone
      JERRY LEE LEWIS (Doug Davis)
      BORENSON & SETTERBERG, The Telephone
      RICKY SKAGGS, Nothing Beats A Family
      RICKY SKAGGS,
      - Don't Cheat In Our Hometown
      RICKY SKAGGS, Tennessee Stud
      BELLAMY BROTHERS, Pray For Me
      GEOFF PETERKIN,
      - I Like Our Music Country [Oz]
      Ernest TUBB, Merle HAGGARD, Chet ATKINS,
      - I'm Walking The Floor Over You
      RICK & CATHY, This Old Man River [Oz]
      DAVE DUDLEY, I've Been Everywhere
      RICK & CATHY, [Oz]