Town & Country, New Zealand. W/C Mon 31 December

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2012
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      Monday 31 December 9.00 pm start [NZ Summer Time]
      Simulcast Live on:
      COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 fm, DUNEDIN also
      105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
      plus Shakey FM, 88 fm, CHRISTCHURCH.

      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      Encore broadcast:
      6 pm Friday on Shakey FM, 88 fm CHRISTCHURCH

      Podcast: listen or download at ...
      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

      BILLY WARD, Ringing In A Brand New Year
      MACK SANDERS & GENE McCOY,
      - Out On The Town
      GEORGE JONES & HARRY CONNICK Jr,
      - Nothin' New For New Year
      ZOE MULFORD,
      - Welcome In Another Year [Hudson Harding]
      TOMMY WINSLOW, Pay Mind To What I Say
      ROGER MILLER, I've Been A Long Time Leavin'
      ROGER WHITE,
      - When Your Welcome Wears Out
      CATHY FABER, Lights Of Santa Fe
      J.W. THOMPSON, Good Ole Western Swing
      LEO HAYES, How Dare You
      CAROLE KING, New Year's Day [new]
      DON WILLIAMS, Send Her Roses
      BOB RIVERS,
      - There's A Santa Who Looks A Lot Like Elvis
      JESSE CHAVEZ, What If Elvis Was Santa?
      PINKARD & BOWDEN, Music Industry
      LANA BROWN,
      - Dysfunctional Family Holidays
      CHARLIE ROBISON, New Year's Day
      MARTY ROBBINS,
      - If We Make It Through December
      TONY BOOTH, DARRELL McCALL
      & CURTIS POTTER, Lucky Me [new]
      - Darling, Are You Ever Coming Home? [new]
      SUSIE ARIOLI,
      - What Are You Doing New Year's Eve? (Ca)
      JOHNNY RODRIGUEZ,
      - I Just Can't Get Her Out Of My Mind
      HARRY HARRISON, May You Always
      BILLY McCOY, Ole Simple Minded Me