Town & Country, New Zealand. W/C Mon 24 December

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2012
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      Monday 24 December 9.00 pm start [NZ Summer Time]
      Simulcast Live on:
      COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 fm, DUNEDIN also
      105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
      plus Shakey FM, 88 fm, CHRISTCHURCH.

      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      Encore broadcast:
      6 pm Friday on Shakey FM, 88 fm CHRISTCHURCH

      Podcast: listen or download at ...
      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

      CHARLEY PRIDE, The First Christmas Morning
      JIMMY DAVIS, No Room At The Inn
      MARTY ROBBINS, Little Stranger In A Manger
      JESSE ROGERS & His SADDLE BUDDIES,
      - An Old-Fashioned Christmas
      JERRY MAC, Christmas Night
      MERLE LINDSAY, Old Timey Christmas
      The MILLS BROTHERS,
      - You Don't Have To Be A Santa Claus
      LORETTA LYNN: Shadrack, The Black Reindeer
      GENE AUTRY, Nine Little Reindeer
      SCOTT FAGEN, Sandy The Blue-Nosed Reindeer
      SANTA'S ELVES, Bucky The One-Eyed Reindeer
      BRENDA LEE, This Time Of Year
      RENO & SMILEY, Christmas Reunion
      TENNESSEE ERNIE FORD, Christmas Dinner
      SHERWIN LINTON, The Christmas Eve Train