Town & Country, New Zealand. W/C Mon 17 December

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2012
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      Monday 17 December 9.00 pm start [NZ Summer Time]
      Simulcast Live on:
      COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 fm, DUNEDIN also
      105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
      plus Shakey FM, 88 fm, CHRISTCHURCH.

      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      Encore broadcast:
      6 pm Friday on Shakey FM, 88 fm CHRISTCHURCH

      Podcast: listen or download at ...
      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

      PIXIE WILLIAMS, Best Wishes [NZ]
      SCOTTY McCREERY, Christmas Comin' Round Again
      PAUL WALDEN, A Penny Christmas Card [NZ]
      RAY STEVENS, Redneck Christmas
      EVERETT ADAMS, Santa's Christmas Party (TSP)
      MARTY ROBBINS, Christmas Time Is Here Again
      EDDY ARNOLD, I'll Be Home For Christmas
      RAY STEVENS, I Won't Be Home For Christmas
      CHUCK CUSIMANO, It Won't Be Christmas (TSP)
      LYNN ANDERSON, The Spirit Of Christmas
      The WALKER AVENUE GANG,
      - Christmas In The Rockies (TSP)
      ROGER CHRISTIAN, Little Mary Christmas
      The STATLER BROTHERS, Christmas To Me
      JIMMIE DAVIS, Christmas Message
      The STATLER BROTHERS,
      - The Carols Those Kids Used To Sing
      The SURFERS,
      - Here Comes Santa In A Red Canoe [Hawaii]
      SUSIE ARIOLI, Call Collect on Christmas [Ca]
      JIM HUBLER, All I Want For Christmas Is A C.B.
      BIG JIM & The GOODBUDDIES, C.B. Santa
      FERLIN HUSKY,
      - Christmas Don't Seem Like Christmas Anymore
      RED SOVINE, What Does Christmas Look Like?
      BILL ANDERSON,
      -My Christmas List Grows Shorter Every Year
      GARRY FERRIER, Ringo-Deer
      The FAB FOUR,
      - Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
      STONEWALL JACKSON,
      - Mammy Look, Santa Is Crying
      JIMMY DEAN,
      - Yes Patricia, There Is A Santa Claus
      GENE AUTRY, He's A Chubby Little Fellow
      The POLKADOTS, Jingle Bells [NZ]
      Dr ELMO,
      - Don't Make Me Play That Grandma Song Again
      TOMMY EMMANUEL,
      - Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer [Oz]