Town & Country, New Zealand. W/C Mon 10 December

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2012
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      Monday 10 December 9.00 pm start [NZ Summer Time]
      Simulcast Live on:
      COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 fm, DUNEDIN also
      105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
      plus Shakey FM, 88 fm, CHRISTCHURCH.

      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      Encore broadcast:
      6 pm Friday on Shakey FM, 88 fm CHRISTCHURCH

      Podcast: listen or download at ...
      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

      AVRIO, Christmas Is Coming
      RANDY TRAVIS, White Christmas Makes Me Blue
      TOM T. HALL, Christmas Is
      ROGER WALLACE, Don't Nobody Love Me
      WEBB PIERCE, Christmas At Home
      ROGER WALLACE, Your Time's Coming
      STEVE FREE, Christmas In The Valley
      TAMMY WYNETTE (Doug Davis)
      MOUNTAIN RIO, Nashville For Christmas
      BLAKE SHELTON,
      - The Very Best Time Of The Year
      JOHN McCUTCHEON,
      - Christmas In The Trenches
      SUSAN KANE, New York Winter [new]
      TOMMY EDWARDS, The Christmas Letter
      SUSAN KANE, Buffalo Jump [new]
      DICK DAMRON,
      - The Wonderful World Of Christmas
      MICKEY GILLEY & RAY CHARLES
      - (Doug Davis)
      TRAVIS DENNING, Ballad Of Rudolph
      CORY PIATT, That's Just Jesse [new]
      LANA BROWN, Dysfunctional Family Holiday
      CORY PIATT, Poor Boy [new]
      JOHN TRAVOLTA & OLIVIA NEWTON-JOHN,
      - I Think You Might Like It [new]
      SHANE WORLEY, Waltzing Mrs Santa
      MARTY ROBBINS, Oh My Papa
      LOST & FOUND, Christmas In Virginia
      MARTY ROBBINS,
      - Who At My Door Is Standing
      The WILDWOOD VALLEY BOYS,
      - Christmas Time
      NAT STUCKEY (Doug Davis)
      BLAKE SHELTON & Dorothy Shackleford,
      - Time For Me To Come Home
      DEANE WARETINI, Easy [NZ]
      RANDY TRAVIS,
      - How Do I Wrap Up My Heart For Christmas
      TriBeCaStan, Joy To The Angels