Town & Country, New Zealand. w/c Mon 03 December

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2012
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      Monday 03 December 9.00 pm start [NZ Summer Time]
      Simulcast Live on:
      COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 fm, DUNEDIN also
      105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
      plus Shakey FM, 88 fm, CHRISTCHURCH.

      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      Encore broadcast:
      6 pm Friday on Shakey FM, 88 fm CHRISTCHURCH

      Podcast: listen or download at ...
      * RITCHIE ROBERTS: Twin Lakes Opry *

      DWIGHT YOAKAM, Honky Tonk Man
      RICKY SKAGGS, If That's The Way You Feel
      The PIRATES Of MISSISSIPPI,.
      - Honky Tonk Blues
      GARTH BROOKS, Not Counting You
      GLEN CAMPBELL, Unconditional Love
      RITCHIE ROBERTS, I'm Movin' On
      The HIGHWAYMEN, Silver Stallion
      GARTH BROOKS, If Tomorrow Never Comes

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

      JIM REEVES, Padre Of Old San Antone
      FARON YOUNG,
      - I Woke Up On The Wrong Side Of The World
      JIM REEVES, Merry Christmas Polka
      DON EDWARDS & PETER ROWAN,
      - The Night Guard
      MICKEY NEWBURY,