Town & Country, New Zealand. W/C Mon 26 November

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2012
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      Monday 26 November 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]
      Simulcast Live on:
      COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 fm, DUNEDIN also
      105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
      plus Shakey FM, 88 fm, CHRISTCHURCH.

      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      Encore broadcast:
      6 pm Friday on Shakey FM, 88 fm CHRISTCHURCH

      Podcast: listen or download at ...
      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

      SCOTT WHITAKER, I Miss A Lot Of Trains
      RED FOLEY, Down Yonder
      SCOTT WHITAKER, My Favourite Songs
      PATSY CLINE (Doug Davis)
      JOE BARNHILL, Special Occasions
      PETER BARRY, Cuckoo Call [Oz]
      TEX MORTON, Kiwi Songs [NZ]
      JOHN WILLIAMSON, The Kiwi And The Emu [Oz]
      DAVE JORDAN, State House Song [NZ]
      ROD DERRETT, The Kiwi Hotel [NZ]
      GRAY BARTLETT & BRENDAN DUGAN,
      - The Ballad Of Rob Muldoon [NZ]
      PETER BARRY, Moonlight On The Murray [Oz]
      SLIM DUSTY,
      - Trucker's Last Will And Testament [Oz]
      SLIM DUSTY, - The Day I Went Back Home [Oz]
      DENNIS MARSH, Lace Covered Window [NZ]
      MARIA DALLAS, Blue Moon Of Kentucky [NZ]
      DENNIS MARSH, Save The Last Dance For Me [NZ]
      WESLEY DENNIS, Who's Counting
      BUDDY MILLER & JIM LAUDERDALE,
      - South In New Orleans
      WESLEY DENNIS, That Dog Won't Hunt
      MIMI ROMAN, Weary Blues From Waitin'
      RED FOLEY, Mountain Boy
      GEORGE JONES (Doug Davis)
      JOE BARNHILL, Any Ole Time
      MIMI ROMAN & BILLY GRAY, Mr Opportunity
      RONNIE BEARD, Por Ti Sere
      JIMMY DEAN, The One You Say Good Morning To
      PAUL DAVIS, The Simple Country Life