Town & Country, New Zealand. w/c Mon 19 November

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2012
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      Monday 19 November 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]
      Simulcast Live on:
      COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 fm, DUNEDIN also
      105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
      plus Shakey FM, 88 fm, CHRISTCHURCH.

      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      Encore broadcast:
      6 pm Friday on Shakey FM, 88 fm CHRISTCHURCH

      Podcast: listen or download at ...
      * RITCHIE ROBERTS: Twin Lakes Opry *

      BOXCAR WILLIE, Waiting For A Train
      JOE DIFFIE, Texas Size Heartache
      JIM REEVES, Angels Don't Lie
      LEN FIFIELD, One Tiny Step [NZ]
      BUDDY WILLIAMS,
      - Back To The Rolling Plains [Oz]
      ANN BUSH, When I Dream [NZ]
      GEORGE STRAIT, One Of You
      ALAN JACKSON, Ace Of Hearts

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

      CARTER FAMILY, Church In The Wildwood
      CLAY JEFFREYS, Simple Country Girl (TSP)
      LEO TEEL & His TEEL BILLIES, Fertiliser
      COMMANDER NASH,
      - Through The Eyes Of A Child (TSP)
      BARRY P FOLEY, Mama's Biscuits And Gravy
      MARC EKINS, The Edge (TSP)
      GLEN CAMPBELL & BOBBIE GENTRY,
      - Heart To Heart
      DENNIS LONG, You Rescued Me (TSP)
      RED FOLEY,
      - They Cut Down The Old Pine Tree
      BRYEN WILLEMS, Hello Beer (TSP)
      The BELLAMY BROTHERS,
      - Old Country, New Country
      The DAVID THOM BAND,
      - When I Hear Your Name (TSP)
      MAC WISEMAN, Letter That Never Came
      GENE WATSON (Doug Davis)
      EDDIE DEAN, Walk Beside Me
      KRIS KRISTOFFERSON,
      - Stairway To The Bottom (new)
      TERRI CLARK & JANN ARDEN,
      - Leavin' On Your Mind (new) [Ca]
      EDDIE LOW, Can't Help Falling In Love [NZ]
      JIM ED & MAXINE BROWN (Doug Davis)
      BILLY EDD WHEELER, After Taxes