Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 12 November

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2012
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      Monday 12 November 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]
      Simulcast Live on:
      COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 fm, DUNEDIN also
      105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
      plus Shakey FM, 88 fm, CHRISTCHURCH.

      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      Encore broadcast:
      6 pm Friday on Shakey FM, 88 fm CHRISTCHURCH

      Podcast: listen or download at ...
      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

      SLIM DUSTY, Walk A Country Mile [Oz]
      ROB SELLARS, A Date With Destiny [Oz]
      BRENDAN BELESKI, A Country Singer's Dream [NZ]
      BRENDAN BELESKI, Say You'll Stay Until Tomorrow
      BRENDAN BELESKI, All The Right Bumps [NZ]
      STEVE CRICK, My Heart Would Know [Oz]
      BRENDAN BELESKI, Love You Still [NZ]
      STEVE CRICK, Nobody's Darlin' [Oz]
      BOBBY BARE (Doug Davis)
      GLENN ERICKSON,
      - It's A Sin To Tell A Lie (Diamondback)
      JOHNNY CASH (Doug Davis)
      GUY STEFAN, Writing On The Wall (Diamondback)Ca
      HOT STEEL & COOL UKULELE, Haole Hula [new]
      PHILLIP CLARKSON, Bradfordsville (Diamondback)
      HOT STEEL & COOL UKULELE, All Pau Now [new]
      DANNY DARST, Dreamcatcher (Acoustic Rainbow)
      WAYLON JENNINGS, Friends In California [new]
      CLIVE DUNN, Grandad [UK]
      FLO & KEVIN AMOHIA, King Country [NZ]
      ANDREW QUEEN, Just Down The Road
      PATSY RIGGIR, Heaven [NZ]
      JOHN ROWLES, Pearl [NZ]
      PATSY RIGGIR, Willie Jones [NZ]
      GENE AUTRY, They Cut Down The Old Pine Tree
      MAC WISEMAN, The Letter That Never Came
      The CARTER FAMILY, The Church In The Wildwood
      EDDIE DEAN, Walk Beside Me
      ISLA GRANT & MARGO,
      - An Old Friend Like You [Scot & Ire]