Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 12 November

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2012

      Monday 12 November 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]
      Simulcast Live on:
      COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 fm, DUNEDIN also
      105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
      plus Shakey FM, 88 fm, CHRISTCHURCH.

      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      Encore broadcast:
      6 pm Friday on Shakey FM, 88 fm CHRISTCHURCH

      Podcast: listen or download at ...
      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

      SLIM DUSTY, Walk A Country Mile [Oz]
      ROB SELLARS, A Date With Destiny [Oz]
      BRENDAN BELESKI, A Country Singer's Dream [NZ]
      BRENDAN BELESKI, Say You'll Stay Until Tomorrow
      BRENDAN BELESKI, All The Right Bumps [NZ]
      STEVE CRICK, My Heart Would Know [Oz]
      BRENDAN BELESKI, Love You Still [NZ]
      STEVE CRICK, Nobody's Darlin' [Oz]
      BOBBY BARE (Doug Davis)
      - It's A Sin To Tell A Lie (Diamondback)
      JOHNNY CASH (Doug Davis)
      GUY STEFAN, Writing On The Wall (Diamondback)Ca
      HOT STEEL & COOL UKULELE, Haole Hula [new]
      PHILLIP CLARKSON, Bradfordsville (Diamondback)
      HOT STEEL & COOL UKULELE, All Pau Now [new]
      DANNY DARST, Dreamcatcher (Acoustic Rainbow)
      WAYLON JENNINGS, Friends In California [new]
      CLIVE DUNN, Grandad [UK]
      FLO & KEVIN AMOHIA, King Country [NZ]
      ANDREW QUEEN, Just Down The Road
      PATSY RIGGIR, Heaven [NZ]
      JOHN ROWLES, Pearl [NZ]
      PATSY RIGGIR, Willie Jones [NZ]
      GENE AUTRY, They Cut Down The Old Pine Tree
      MAC WISEMAN, The Letter That Never Came
      The CARTER FAMILY, The Church In The Wildwood
      EDDIE DEAN, Walk Beside Me
      - An Old Friend Like You [Scot & Ire]