Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 29 October

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2012
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      Monday 29 October 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]
      Simulcast Live on:
      COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 fm, DUNEDIN also
      105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
      plus Shakey FM, 88 fm, CHRISTCHURCH.

      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      Encore broadcast:
      6 pm Friday on Shakey FM, 88 fm CHRISTCHURCH

      Podcast: listen or download at ...
      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

      SLIM DUSTY, When You're Short Of A Quid [Oz]
      JOHN WILLIAMSON, Home Among The Gum Trees [Oz]
      BILLIE JO SPEARS (Doug Davis)
      THOMAS WHITE, Better You Sound [new]
      HANK THOMPSON (Doug Davis)
      PORTER WAGONER, Little Cabin Home On The Hill
      PORTER WAGONER & DOLLY PARTON,
      - One Day At A Time
      PORTER WAGONER,
      - I Wonder How The Old Folks Are At Home Tonight
      RUSS & JAMES McKEAN, Happy Days [NZ]
      PETE DRAKE & LITTLE ROY WIGGINS, Galaxie
      JOHNNY BOND, Sadie Was A Lady
      HANK SNOW, I've Forgotten You
      LOU MILLET, Your Own Heart Must Mend
      HANK SNOW & ANITA CARTER,
      - It's Only You That I Love
      JERRY IRBY, Crying In My Beer
      MIKE CULLISON, The Barstool Monologue [new]
      JERRY IRBY, Great Long Pistol
      SLIM DUSTY, Somebody's Mother Tonight [Oz]
      JOHN WILLIAMSON, Drunken Duncan [Oz]
      SLIM DUSTY, The Road To Gundagai [Oz]
      JOHN WILLIAMSON,
      - Good Tobacci When I Smoke [Oz]
      TANIA KERNAGHAN,
      - Where The Murray Meets The Darling [Oz]
      The LONG and SHORT OF IT,
      - My Forever Book (new) [Oz]
      AMY WHITE and AL PETTEWAY,
      - Salt Of The Earth [new]
      CHARLIE PHILLIPS, Just Not Ready Yet [new]
      PRESTON CAMP Jr & JENNIFER FERREN,
      - Washin' Down Our Pride [new]
      The WOODPICKERS, Photograph (new) [Oz]
      PRESTON CAMP Jr, Love That Cowgirl [new]
      RED JENKINS & MONA McCALL,
      - Let's Go Dancin'
      BILLY WHITE Jr, The Most Important Work
      TOMMY OVERSTREET,