Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 15 October

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2012
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      Monday 15 October 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]
      Simulcast Live on:
      COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 fm, DUNEDIN also
      105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
      plus Shakey FM, 88 fm, CHRISTCHURCH.

      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      Encore broadcast:
      6 pm Friday on Shakey FM, 88 fm CHRISTCHURCH

      Podcast: listen or download at ...
      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

      DANA & SUSAN ROBINSON,
      - Will The Circle Be Unbroken (robinsongs.com)
      MARTY RIVERS, Just In Case (Hillcrest) [Malta]
      DANA & SUSAN ROBINSON,
      - When This Old Hat Was New (robinsongs.com)
      DARIN WARNER, Last Bridge (Hillcrest) [Oz]
      ROBERT BOBBY, Hearts And Diamonds [new]
      CLELIA ADAMS,
      - Baby, We're Really In Love (Hillcrest) [Oz]
      BILL PHILLIPS, Stop Me
      GEORGE STRAIT (Doug Davis)
      IRIS DeMENT,
      - Go On Ahead And Go Home [new]
      GENE WATSON (Doug Davis)
      IRIS DeMENT,
      - The Night I Learned How Not To Pray [new]
      COWBOY COPAS, Cryin' Doll
      MARIA DALLAS, So Long Lucy [NZ]
      COWBOY COPAS, Sal
      MARION WORTH (Doug Davis)
      THE LONG AND THE SHORT OF IT,
      - My Life Is So Black & White (Hillcrest) [Oz]
      JESSE TERRY, (jesseterry.com)
      - Let The Blue Skies Go To Your Head [new]
      SANDY CASH,
      - Free Food Bar (sandycash.com)
      LARRY FRICK, You Make The Hard Times Easy
      SANDY CASH, Learning As We Go [new]
      VANATTA, This Old Heart Of Mine (Hillcrest) [Ca]
      RUSTY DRAPER, Forty-Two
      ANN JONES, I Start Each Day By Loving You
      RUSTY DRAPER: Mule, You Lazy Mule
      The TIME JUMPERS,
      - New Star Over Texas (Rounder) [new]
      CAREY CREED, You Plant Your Fields (Azalea City)
      The TIME JUMPERS, Yodel Blues (Rounder) [new]
      CAREY CREED, Standing Still (Azalea City) [new]
      RED SOVINE,
      - You're Barking Up The Wrong Tree Now
      ED AMES, When The Snow Is On The Roses
      TEX GRIMSLEY, Walking The Dog