Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 08 October

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2012
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      Monday 08 October 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]
      Simulcast Live on:
      COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 fm, DUNEDIN also
      105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
      plus Shakey FM, 88 fm, CHRISTCHURCH.

      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      Encore broadcast:
      6 pm Friday on Shakey FM, 88 fm CHRISTCHURCH

      Podcast: listen or download at ...
      * RITCHIE ROBERTS: Twin Lakes Opry *

      OLIVIA NEWTON-JOHN, Banks Of The Ohio
      DON WILLIAMS, I Recall A Gypsy Woman
      FARON YOUNG, It's Four In The Morning
      HANK WILLIAMS, Jambalaya
      ROGER MILLER, King Of The Road
      RITCHIE ROBERTS,
      - How Can You Refuse Him Now? [NZ]
      ANN BUSH, Let Me Go Lover [NZ]
      The OAK RIDGE BOYS, Elvira

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

      STONEWALL JACKSON, Ol' Blue
      GENE AUTRY, Serenade Of The Bells
      JOHNNY PAYCHECK, Ballad Of Frisco Bay
      T. TEXAS TYLER, Dad Gave My Dog Away
      HANK SNOW, The Blind Boy's Dog
      RED FOLEY, Old Shep
      GEORGE JONES, Old Man No-One Loves
      BOBBY BARE, A Fallen Star
      JOSH McUMBER, Tomorrow [new]
      BEN BENFORD, Fallen (Waterbug) [new]
      SUZIE BROWN, Long Monday (Freslie) [new]
      BEN BENFORD, Cahokia (Waterbug) [new]
      DAVE DUDLEY (Doug Davis)
      MARGO O'DONNELL, Born In Ireland (Ire)
      MEL McDANIEL (Doug Davis)
      KASEY CHAMBERS & SHANE NICHOLSON,
      - Good Enough [new] (Oz)
      DIANA KRALL, Prairie Lullaby [new] (Ca)
      KASEY CHAMBERS & SHANE NICHOLSON,
      - The Quiet Life [new] (Oz)
      PETE SEEGER & LORRE WYATT,
      - A Toast To The Times (Appleseed) [new]
      BILLY WHITE Jr, You're On Your Own [new]