Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 24 September

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22 10:38 PM
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      Monday 24 September 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]
      Simulcast Live on:
      COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 fm, DUNEDIN also
      105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
      plus Shakey FM, 88 fm, CHRISTCHURCH.

      Encore broadcast:
      6 pm Friday on Shakey FM, 88 fm CHRISTCHURCH

      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      Podcast: listen or download at ...
      * RITCHIE ROBERTS: Twin Lakes Opry *

      CRYSTAL GAYLE, Make A Dream Come True
      EDDIE LOW, It Don't Hurt Anymore [NZ]
      LEFTY FRIZZELL, If You've Got The Money
      PAUL WATTS, Don't Let Our Sweet Love Die [NZ]
      ERNEST TUBB, A Soldier's Last Letter
      RITCHIE ROBERTS, Lost Highway [NZ]
      JOY SLOANE, Hobo's Meditation [NZ]
      COLE WILSON, Maple On The Hill [NZ]
      HANK THOMPSON, Rub-A-Dub-Dub

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

      MARSHA SUE MITCHELL,
      - Golden Flat-Top Guitar (TSP)
      HERMANN LAMMERS MEYER,
      - I'd Like To Live It Again [De]
      CHUCK CUSIMANO, That's All (TSP)
      ELTON BRITT, Wave To Me My Lady
      The BROWNS, Scarlet Ribbons (Doug Davis)
      RED FOLEY,
      - The Last Thing I Want Is Your Pity
      ROD McKUEN & CHET ATKINS,
      - River, River
      ROD McKUEN,
      - Solders Who Want To Be Heroes
      JIM REEVES, Be Honest With Me
      JIM REEVES, Just Walking In The Rain
      GERRY CARNEY,
      - Mayo Will Always Be Home [Ire]
      TOMMY OVERSTREET,
      - I Still Love You Enough
      COLIN PAUL, I Still Remember Dallas [UK]
      TOMMY McLAIN, Together Again
      NAT King COLE, Send For Me
      TOMMY McLAIN, Just Because
      MERLE TRAVIS, Deep South