Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 17 September

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2012
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      Monday 17 September 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]
      Simulcast Live on:
      COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 fm, DUNEDIN also
      105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
      plus Shakey FM, 88 fm, CHRISTCHURCH.

      Encore broadcast:
      6 pm Friday on Shakey FM, 88 fm CHRISTCHURCH

      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      Podcast: listen or download at ...
      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

      The CARTER FAMILY, Homestead On The Farm
      HANK WILLIAMS, Why Don't You Love Me
      HANK WILLIAMS (Doug Davis)
      The CARTER FAMILY, Wildwood Flower
      GENE WATSON (Doug Davis)
      JACK RIGGIR, The Cowboy's Mother [NZ]
      The THORBURN SISTERS,
      - If Teardrops Were Pennies [NZ]
      JOHNNY GRAINGER,
      - When The Harvest Moon Is Shining [NZ]
      The HILLBILLY PALS, Memories Of Home [NZ]
      REX & NOELENE FRANKLIN,
      - Nothing Lasts Forever [NZ]
      TOMPALL GLASER, Faded Love
      MOON MULLICAN, Mona Lisa
      JOHNNY GRAINGER,
      - You Will Never Grow Old [NZ]
      The NAT COLE TRIO, Slow Down
      ALAN JACKSON, [new]
      - So You Don't Have To Love Me Anymore
      LITTLE BIG TOWN, Night Owl [new]
      BUCKY COVINGTON, A Father's Love [new]
      DICK CURLESS, Snap Your Fingers
      The ISAACS, The Three Bells
      JOHN CONLEE, This Old House
      The ISAACS,
      - Hard Times Come Again No More
      DUANE DEE,
      - How Can You Mend A Broken Heart
      BOB DYLAN, Soon After Midnight [new]
      MARK KNOPFLER, After The Beanstalk [new]
      ROY DRUSKY,
      - I Love The Way You've Been Lovin' Me
      WALTER BRENNAN, Mama Sang A Song
      FERLIN HUSKY, One More Time