Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 10 September

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2012
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      Monday 10 September 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]
      Simulcast Live on:
      COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 fm, DUNEDIN also
      105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
      plus Shakey FM, 88 fm, CHRISTCHURCH.

      Encore broadcast:
      6 pm Friday on Shakey FM, 88 fm CHRISTCHURCH

      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      Podcast: listen or download at ...
      * RITCHIE ROBERTS: Twin Lakes Opry *

      AL HUNTER, Blue Sky Waiting For Me (NZ)
      ISLA GRANT, Rachel Anna (Scot)
      JOHN PRINE,
      - Dear John, I Sent Your Saddle Home
      ANN BUSH, Mama He's Crazy (NZ)
      SLIM WHITMAN, Have I Told You Lately
      RITCHIE ROBERTS,
      - I Dreamed Of Mama Last Night (NZ)
      DOLLY PARTON, Making Believe
      HANK WILLIAMS, You Win Again
      RICKY SKAGGS, Cajun Moon

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

      MAX BYGRAVES, You Need Hands
      ERNIE ASHWORTH (Doug Davis)
      CARL DOBKINS Jr, My Heart Is An Open Book
      MICHAEL HOLLIDAY, The Story Of My Life
      DON GIBSON, Sea Of Heartbreak
      MICHAEL VANDEBURG, From Here To There [TSP]
      BARRY P. FOLEY, Ruby's Cafe (new)
      PETE DEVLIN,
      - Full Moon Over Boystown Tonight [TSP]
      SLIM DUSTY & ANNE KIRKPATRICK,
      - The Murray Moon (Oz)
      COL MILLINGTON, The Feral Song [TSP] (Oz)
      FRANK IFIELD, Call Her Your Sweetheart (Oz)
      BRENT BURNS, Retired (new)
      LALO GUERRERO, Pancho Lopez
      BRENT BURNS, (new)
      - Please Don't Let That Kid Move Back Home
      BOB DYLAN, Soon After Midnight (new)
      MARK KNOPFLER, After The Beanstalk (new)
      CURTIS LEACH, Golden Guitar
      WARNER MACK (Doug Davis)
      CURTIS LEACH, You Got Caught
      GEORGE HAMILTON IV, Gone Home
      DEACON BRUMFIELD, I'll Be All Smiles Tonight