Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 03 September

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1 10:50 PM
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      Monday 03 September 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]
      Simulcast Live on:
      COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 fm, DUNEDIN also
      105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
      plus Shakey FM, 88 fm, CHRISTCHURCH.

      Encore broadcast:
      6 pm Friday on Shakey FM, 88 fm CHRISTCHURCH

      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      Podcast: listen or download at ...
      ALBUM Of The WEEK: [gatheringtimetrio.com]
      GATHERING TIME, Red Apples And Gold

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

      MAX BYGRAVES, Crazy
      HANK SNOW, Anniversary Of A Broken Heart
      RILEY CRABTREE, Shackles And Chains
      KING SACRED QUARTET, Turn Your Radio On
      LEFTY FRIZZELL, Give Me More, More, More
      BOOTS WOODALL, Since You've Been Gone
      BUDDY ATTAWAY, Freight Train Blues
      RED SOVINE, Please Don't Let Me Love You
      The MERCER BROTHERS, It Ain't No Use
      CURLEY WILLIAMS, Woe Is Me
      DELGIRL, Stars [NZ]
      JOHN ROWLES, Once Upon A Time [NZ] (new)
      TAMMI NEI:LSON, This Town [NZ]
      LULU BELLE & SCOTTY, My Best To You
      * Lulu Belle Interview
      LULU BELLE & SCOTTY, Second Fiddle
      GATHERING TIME, If It Would Only Rain (new)
      JIMMY LaFAVE, Talk To Me (new)
      GATHERING TIME, Don't Fall Too Far (new)
      ROY SCHNEIDER, Walls That Talk (new)
      GATHERING TIME, Old Crows (new)
      BOBTOWN, Flood Water Rising (new)
      MICHAEL GAITHER,
      - Starlite Drive-In Saturday Night (new)
      FREDDIE HART, Easy Loving
      HANK WILLIAMS/Faron Young (Doug Davis)
      BILL ANDERSON,
      - He's Got The Whole World In His Hands (new)
      MAX BYGRAVES, The Last Waltz
      FLOYD CRAMER, Lovesick Blues