Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 27 August

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 25, 2012
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      Monday 27 August 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]
      Simulcast Live on:
      COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 fm, DUNEDIN also
      105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
      plus Shakey FM, 88 fm, CHRISTCHURCH.

      Encore broadcast:
      6 pm Friday on Shakey FM, 88 fm CHRISTCHURCH

      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      Podcast: listen or download at ...
      ALBUM Of The WEEK: [nealandleandra.com]
      NEAL & LEANDRA, A Hundred Years From Now

      * RITCHIE ROBERTS: Twin Lakes Opry *

      LeANN RIMES, Blue
      GEORGE JONES & TAMMY WYNETTE,
      - Will You Travel Down This Road With Me?
      GEORGE STRAIT, Peace Of Mind
      RITCHIE ROBERTS, Don't Close Your Eyes[NZ]
      TRACY LAWRENCE, I'm Over You
      JOE DIFFIE, I'm No Stranger To The Rain
      VINCE GILL, Liza Jane
      SLIM DUSTY,
      - Rose Of The Red River Valley [Oz]

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

      J.W. COMBS, Don't Wanna Fight (TSP)
      HANK PENNY, White Shotguns
      LYNN EASTERLY & JESS McENTIRE,
      - Didn't We Love (TSP)
      RED FOLEY, Never Trust A Woman
      MARCI GELLER & JAMES MADDOCK,
      - Awakened Mind
      HANK WILLIAMS, First Year Blues
      MARCI GELLER, Gotta Love That Man
      OLD CROW MEDICINE SHOW,
      - Ways Of Man
      KENNY CHESNEY, Sing 'Em Good My Friend
      OLD CROW MEDICINE SHOW,
      - Country Gal
      KENNY CHESNEY, Always Gonna Be You
      JOHNNY CASH/Jack Clements (Doug Davis)
      NEAL & LEANDRA, A Hundred Years From Now
      The FLATLANDERS, Down In My Hometown
      NEAL & LEANDRA, Nothing Left To Lose
      The FLATLANDERS, Stars In My Life
      NEAL & LEANDRA, I've Been Everywhere
      MARTY ROBBINS, Moonland
      CHARLEY PRIDE, Footprints In The Sands Of Time
      DON WILLIAMS, If Hollywood Don't Need You
      JOHN ENGLAND, I Love You Because