Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 20 August

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 19, 2012
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      Monday 20 August 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]
      Simulcast Live on:
      COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 fm, DUNEDIN also
      105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
      plus Shakey FM, 88 fm, CHRISTCHURCH.

      Encore broadcast:
      6 pm Friday on Shakey FM, 88 fm CHRISTCHURCH

      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      MONDAY 8-to-10 pm:
      Old Style Radio 106.7 fm NEW PLYMOUTH

      Podcast: listen or download at ...
      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

      HENPECKED, Since You've Been Gone [NZ]
      BILL & KATH WORSFOLD,
      - Working For The Roads Board [NZ]
      HENPECKED, Mercury Shoes [NZ]
      BILL & KATH WORSFOLD, Friendly Road [NZ]
      ANN PASCOE with DENNIS MARSH
      - Jackson (Hillcrest) NZ
      TOMMY OVERSTREET,
      - Anything To Keep From Going Home
      CLIFFY SHORT: Sedona, Arizona (Hillcrest)
      FLOYD TILLMAN,
      - I Gotta Get Outta This House
      ZAC HARMON, Grandma's Prayer
      ZOOT FENSTER, The Man On Page 602
      ZAC HARMON, I'd Rather Be With You
      SLIM DUSTY, Lace Up Shoes [Oz]
      JOHN WILLIAMSON, Back At The Isa [Oz]
      SLIM DUSTY, Roy [Oz]
      JOHN WILLIAMSON, I'm In The Mood [Oz]
      The BROWNS (Doug Davis)
      JAMES PETTEWAY,
      - He's An Outlaw (Diamondback)
      ED BRUCE (Doug Davis)
      WILLIAM RAY & BRENDA TAYLOR,
      - Text Message (Diamondback)
      RYAN SOMERVILLE,
      - The Key To Happiness (Diamondback)
      ROGER RATCLIFF,
      - In The Doghouse Now (Diamondback)
      RYAN SOMERVILLE,
      - Life Is A Journey (Diamondback)
      HOMER & JETHRO,
      - Charlie Cheated On His Income Tax
      RYAN SOMERVILLE,
      - My Pickup Truck (Diamondback)
      SALTY HOLMES, Just An Old Farm For Sale
      TENNESSEE ERNIE FORD,
      - Woman Is A Five Letter Word
      The AMBER SISTERS,
      - Look What Followed Me Home
      JACK GREENE, Montego Bay
      JANIE FRICKE, Please Help Me I'm Falling
      DAMIEN LEITH, Only The Lonely
      BONNIE GUITAR, Prairie Moon